BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

11-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #1299
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Probably not the same excited you're thinking of. Don't overthink this, she's not dripping over the thought of you...

upstatedoc care to answer our questions on the stitches?
i mean yeah, have you seen my face?
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      11-01-2018, 11:32 AM   #1300
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Probably not the same excited you're thinking of. Don't overthink this, she's not dripping over the thought of you...

i mean yeah, have you seen my face?
I didn't, yet...
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2018, 12:06 PM   #1301
________
________
Rep

So "Advice for the young at heart" is playing on the radio right now.

upstatedoc it's very apropos for you...

Shall I paste the lyrics here or will you take the effin hint?
Appreciate 2
      11-01-2018, 12:14 PM   #1302
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
So if she's taking out the stitches, who's driving her?
i didnt ask her, i think her gf drove her back from procedure last week. thats the other thing, i dont know if she has any other romantic interests. i don't and i don't date multiple women at the same time. wont do it. and to be honest if she is dating other guys i will stop my pursuit
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-01-2018, 12:25 PM   #1303
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
So if she's taking out the stitches, who's driving her?
i didnt ask her, i think her gf drove her back from procedure last week. thats the other thing, i dont know if she has any other romantic interests. i don't and i don't date multiple women at the same time. wont do it. and to be honest if she is dating other guys i will stop my pursuit
It behooves you and I to know who's taking her to the hospital.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-01-2018, 12:26 PM   #1304
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
I'm not precisely certain that "pursuit" is the proper word to describe what you are doing.

Pick up the phone, text her and ask if you can bring dinner over to keep her off her feet. And if you can help with driving her back if hasn't happened already.

Face palm.
Appreciate 5
________4158.50
King Rudi13154.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #1305
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'm not precisely certain that "pursuit" is the proper word to describe what you are doing.

Pick up the phone, text her and ask if you can bring dinner over to keep her off her feet. And if you can help with driving her back if hasn't happened already.

Face palm.
This. I can't help but feel like the guy hiding in the bushes telling the suitor what to shout to the window of the lady he is trying to woo. Except in this case you have 10 of us hiding in the bushes.

I feel like she might be better suited dating one of us.

On a serious note. This is EXACTLY, what you need to do. In order to formulate a game plan, you have to know what you are working with. As Mr. King stated above, call or text her NOW and offer dinner. Once you are to where you can talk to her, find out if she is romantically involved with anyone, then decide what your next move is.
Appreciate 4
      11-01-2018, 12:47 PM   #1306
RS DAVE
Banned
Rep
Drives: E91 335D M SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Women enjoy small wang too. Look at it this way, if you're huge most complain that it hurts, unless they are a straight up whore, and they spend the time wiggling away from what you're giving or just trying to relax. If it's average to small, they work harder for the off. I've dug deep in this conversation with many ladies. Most will say large is nice to look at but most with largeness have no idea what to do with it. The average to smaller guys also try harder. Most of the women I have talked to on this subject have said the best sex they ever had was with a guy who was small.
So you're advocating small dicks??
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      11-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #1307
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS DAVE View Post
Negative. Sharing information. It's what I do. I could care less what size any of you are. I know what I'm packing.
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      11-01-2018, 01:00 PM   #1308
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS DAVE View Post
Negative. Sharing information. It's what I do. I could care less what size any of you are. I know what I'm packing.
I found that for us to do a proper docking you need to care about those things Judy.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      11-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #1309
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:

How do ya know? They don't say they're excited to see you if they just feel meh about it. She could have easily said something like "Cool, let's chill if we have time."
Appreciate 4
      11-01-2018, 01:02 PM   #1310
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:

How do ya know? They don't say they're excited to see you if they just feel meh about it. She could have easily said something like "Cool, let's chill if we have time."
That's precisely what I meant man...

Edit: to clarify: that she's excited to see him.
But not aroused, hence the "dripping" part lol
Appreciate 2
      11-01-2018, 01:03 PM   #1311
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I found that for us to do a proper docking you need to care about those things Judy.
Human cockipede
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
King Rudi13154.00
      11-01-2018, 01:04 PM   #1312
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This. I can't help but feel like the guy hiding in the bushes telling the suitor what to shout to the window of the lady he is trying to woo. Except in this case you have 10 of us hiding in the bushes.

I feel like she might be better suited dating one of us.

On a serious note. This is EXACTLY, what you need to do. In order to formulate a game plan, you have to know what you are working with. As Mr. King stated above, call or text her NOW and offer dinner. Once you are to where you can talk to her, find out if she is romantically involved with anyone, then decide what your next move is.
I'll tell you who's bush does not have anyone in it...Danielle's. doc FTL
Appreciate 4
      11-01-2018, 01:08 PM   #1313
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

upstatedoc *I* commend you for taking the blues for the kids, and thinking with more than your little wang in this.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7555.50
nyalpine907422.00
      11-01-2018, 01:21 PM   #1314
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Holy shit! There will be absolutely no docking done over here sir....none.
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      11-01-2018, 01:27 PM   #1315
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
She probably hasn't made it back to her dorm yet after a long halloween night...
SHAKKKKERS!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2018, 01:31 PM   #1316
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post

Face palm.
did that already and she said thank you very much
Appreciate 1
dinonz3214.00
      11-01-2018, 01:53 PM   #1317
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
i dont know if she has any other romantic interests.
You can't have that mindset.

Don't care about any other potential interests she may have. There will always be a "what if" that could stop you from doing something. She obviously likes you. Most women would have kept the conversation very formal long before this if she thought otherwise, and wouldn't want to hang out with you.

Even if she has other guys trying to approach her, maybe she is ignoring them and hoping something happens with you?

With my first GF I thought the same way. She was way out of my league in my mind, and had lots of guys talking to her. It was high school, and most of them were football players who were much more built than I was. We hung out one night at a game and I walked her to her car. We chatted for what seemed like forever and finally I just went for it and made out with her. If I just hugged her and left wondering what could've been, we would have never dated.

The next time you see her, walk right up to her and kiss her without saying a word. I'm 99% sure you will be glad you did.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
      11-01-2018, 02:25 PM   #1318
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
You can't have that mindset.

Don't care about any other potential interests she may have. There will always be a "what if" that could stop you from doing something. She obviously likes you. Most women would have kept the conversation very formal long before this if she thought otherwise, and wouldn't want to hang out with you.

Even if she has other guys trying to approach her, maybe she is ignoring them and hoping something happens with you?

With my first GF I thought the same way. She was way out of my league in my mind, and had lots of guys talking to her. It was high school, and most of them were football players who were much more built than I was. We hung out one night at a game and I walked her to her car. We chatted for what seemed like forever and finally I just went for it and made out with her. If I just hugged her and left wondering what could've been, we would have never dated.

The next time you see her, walk right up to her and kiss her without saying a word. I'm 99% sure you will be glad you did.
100% agree with my man inline 6; you are you and she is she, controlling her until you two agree on being exclusive you can't really expect that from someone else

also, regardless: you did say she told you she's avail unless her ex is in town, i highly doubt they talk about normal friendly stuff with him. given she still sees her ex (that she divorced from) you aren't the only one in the equation anyway... this shouldn't be a reason for you to "give up" though, at least wouldn't be for me since i feel like until both of you agree that you are exclusive you should be going out yourself but maybe that's the 20 year old me talking.

you clearly want something to happen, otherwise i dont think any normal person would post about this so much/often. just make it happen!
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
      11-01-2018, 03:12 PM   #1319
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
Weird flex, but ok...
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      11-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #1320
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Weird flex, but ok...
Is there such thing as a three way docking?
Appreciate 0