BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-25-2018, 07:43 PM   #2729
Turkish Pickle
Pressing Pickle
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
2933
Rep
294
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Did you guys already forget about steak/bj day?? If u want me to hold out until after VD, fair plays dictates we go clear to SBJD
this day sounds like an awesome one, is it a perk of marriage?
You have much to learn about marriage grasshopper
sensei pls explain, isnt marriage all that media makes it out to be??? is hollywood really tricking us?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32390.50
      12-26-2018, 08:41 AM   #2730
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32391
Rep
11,621
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Did you guys already forget about steak/bj day?? If u want me to hold out until after VD, fair plays dictates we go clear to SBJD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
this day sounds like an awesome one, is it a perk of marriage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
You have much to learn about marriage grasshopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
sensei pls explain, isnt marriage all that media makes it out to be??? is hollywood really tricking us?
Ditchjumper, all you need to know about marriage can be summed up in one joke:

What is the number one killer of libido in women? Wedding Cake.

You're welcome.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      12-26-2018, 09:23 AM   #2731
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
15027
Rep
9,128
Posts

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

It used to be wine, women, and song

Now it's beer, the old lady, and TV
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2018, 10:13 AM   #2732
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32391
Rep
11,621
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
It used to be wine, women, and song

Now it's beer, the old lady, and TV
And not necessarily in that order.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #2733
Chihuahua
Colonel
Chihuahua's Avatar
3120
Rep
2,724
Posts

Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post

...is it too much to ask for someone to get motivated and do something, with not only their life, but with me as well?
No, and you shouldn't have to ask.

my $.02
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2018, 05:55 PM   #2734
******
Banned
United_States
2078
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
this day sounds like an awesome one, is it a perk of marriage?
Yes
Appreciate 1
      12-27-2018, 06:39 AM   #2735
Turkish Pickle
Pressing Pickle
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
2933
Rep
294
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
hour 19 in turkey: no hot girls to even just look at and walk by. holy shit never really realized how ugly we were. on the bright side, tinder is popping because all the "americanized" (read: turk girls who study in the states) are back home for Christmas


please send help
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
******2078.00
      12-27-2018, 07:54 AM   #2736
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
32391
Rep
11,621
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
hour 19 in turkey: no hot girls to even just look at and walk by. holy shit never really realized how ugly we were. on the bright side, tinder is popping because all the "americanized" (read: turk girls who study in the states) are back home for Christmas


please send help
Do you want Help or "Help"?
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 08:06 AM   #2737
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6323
Rep
2,887
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
No, and you shouldn't have to ask.

my $.02
+1
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 08:07 AM   #2738
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7483
Rep
2,078
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post

She has some great qualities and I don't take these for granted but the areas lacking are of great concern.
any update?
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 11:16 AM   #2739
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13042
Rep
1,889
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
After your initial post I was going to say breathe. Something set you off and got blown out of proportion for whatever reason. Something else going on, take a bit and cool off. But after reading your subsequent posts I feel differently. It seems to me it’s just about the sex and keeping you occupied. Granted that being a good person and being faithful is huge in my book, if you have nothing in common outside the bedroom where is it going? And you already know she will get hurt.

Where is her head on your future? I’m sure she’s thinking 2 1/2 years, where is this going and maybe senses the answer is nowhere but won’t dare utter a word for fear of it being true. If she ignores it, maybe it will be ok. I also haven’t seen you say you love her. I think you know the answer deep down.
Love, to me, is relative. I do love her but I've also grown accustomed to keeping my feelings and emotions in check. Although I may not make public displays or openly state how I feel, she does know how I feel about her. We actually discussed, a few nights ago, my future plans. I had planned on selling my house and relocating in the next few years and although this may still happen, it won't happen soon.

With the prior posts made, I still do appreciate who she is as a person and I do love her. Probably more than I want to admit because I'm terrified of a multitude of issues that come along with the L word.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 1
      12-27-2018, 11:35 AM   #2740
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13042
Rep
1,889
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post

She has some great qualities and I don't take these for granted but the areas lacking are of great concern.
any update?
After our discussion a few days ago she has made some changes in a few areas. She let me know that her lack of initiative isn't due to not wanting it but more so of her respecting my time schedule and understanding how busy I am and not wanting to be pushy and give me time to unwind rather than being all up in my shit as soon as I'm still for 5 minutes.

On related news with the kids, Christmas day I took her kids some presents and ate dinner with them. The youngest, who is more than a handful, instantly starts acting like he was on meth the second he saw me presents. As soon as dinner was ready and after telling him to come to the table several times, the girlfriend had to literally go grab him by the hand and drag him to his chair. He never put his toy gun down or broke line if sight of the TV. I'm pretty sure he didn't even realize she was dragging him. The entire time we were eating, he was either crying because he couldn't have his toy at the table or was trying to get away so he could see what was on TV.

She could see how annoyed her mother and I were with the fact that nothing was really being done to wrangle him or put a stop to it and she didn't know what to say or how to act. After dinner I sat down with the kids and helped them put their toys together. Of course the youngest wanted to argue with me about how I was doing it wrong so I told him if he knew how to do it just finish it himself. He broke it and then spent 20 minutes crying about it. I noticed several times that the daughter smarted off to her mom about different things and nothing was ever said to her about her mouth.

The reason I mention all of this is that I feel like rather than put an end to this behavior, it's easier for the girlfriend to just let them act this way in order to keep the drama down. From my point of view this is only making it worse. Until she can get some form of control over them I have to keep my time around them limited as I will eventually say something and end up being the asshole.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 2
      12-27-2018, 12:14 PM   #2741
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
15027
Rep
9,128
Posts

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Help her out - asshole

not support her by helping out - asshole

Post on here: At least we like you as an asshole
Appreciate 3
MKSixer32390.50
nyalpine906981.50
      12-27-2018, 12:17 PM   #2742
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13042
Rep
1,889
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Help her out - asshole

not support her by helping out - asshole

Post on here: At least we like you as an asshole
That's a relief.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32390.50
      12-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #2743
Turkish Pickle
Pressing Pickle
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
2933
Rep
294
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Do you want Help or "Help"?
preferably i'd want something more real than pornhub/tinder for the time im here, but on the flip side i'm not staying a long time this time around so i think i'll be okay...

do elaborate on the different kinds of help though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32390.50
      12-27-2018, 08:15 PM   #2744
Alfisti
Colonel
4830
Rep
2,498
Posts

Drives: 2013 X3 (Totaled)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post

The reason I mention all of this is that I feel like rather than put an end to this behavior, it's easier for the girlfriend to just let them act this way in order to keep the drama down. From my point of view this is only making it worse. Until she can get some form of control over them I have to keep my time around them limited as I will eventually say something and end up being the asshole.
This is modern parenting though, it's how it's done. Neurotic white women ruining kids one step at a time.

I step in, take control of situation, lay down ground rules and I'm called an arsehole.
Appreciate 2
      12-28-2018, 09:26 AM   #2745
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6323
Rep
2,887
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
This is modern parenting though, it's how it's done.
Yep, I see it in schools all the time. The parents want to be friends with their kids. They would rather be doing anything to make them feel happy instead of teaching them to deal with life. My parents were strict when I was growing up, and I hated it. All of my friends had cool "modern parents" as my siblings and I always thought. I was not friends with my parents back then at all, and was somewhat afraid of my father. Now we have a great relationship, are all successful, etc. Many of those kids I knew growing up haven't talked to their parents in years, have several kids with different partners, mountains of debt and criminal records, etc.

The problem is that dating a single parent is never easy, because you will ALWAYS be in a bad spot. She will always put the kids first before you, and since you are not the father, you have virtually no say in disciplining them. In some very rare cases the single parent will actually be open to guidance, but it really depends on the person, and why their child's other parent left.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13042.00
******2078.00
      12-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #2746
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13042
Rep
1,889
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
This is modern parenting though, it's how it's done.
Yep, I see it in schools all the time. The parents want to be friends with their kids. They would rather be doing anything to make them feel happy instead of teaching them to deal with life. My parents were strict when I was growing up, and I hated it. All of my friends had cool "modern parents" as my siblings and I always thought. I was not friends with my parents back then at all, and was somewhat afraid of my father. Now we have a great relationship, are all successful, etc. Many of those kids I knew growing up haven't talked to their parents in years, have several kids with different partners, mountains of debt and criminal records, etc.

The problem is that dating a single parent is never easy, because you will ALWAYS be in a bad spot. She will always put the kids first before you, and since you are not the father, you have virtually no say in disciplining them. In some very rare cases the single parent will actually be open to guidance, but it really depends on the person, and why their child's other parent left.
I could not agree more with every single word.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2018, 07:57 PM   #2747
Alfisti
Colonel
4830
Rep
2,498
Posts

Drives: 2013 X3 (Totaled)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Minding sister in laws kid, 2 years old, all i hear from him is "owie" and "scary", she's raising a beta male pussy.
Appreciate 4
      12-28-2018, 08:56 PM   #2748
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
8570
Rep
5,640
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Minding sister in laws kid, 2 years old, all i hear from him is "owie" and "scary", she's raising a beta male pussy.
Simple, just serve him a can of whoop ass and he'll come around.





Appreciate 1
MKSixer32390.50
      12-28-2018, 09:46 PM   #2749
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
2787
Rep
3,049
Posts

Drives: Porsche 911 Targa 4S
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC area

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Just a word of advice, tread carefully when attempting to raise some other dude’s kids. When you give them everything, wife included, you’re the man, when you disagree, you instantly lose any status. Not really my cup of tea. Plus where is the dad in all this? Is he long gone expecting some other sap to pay the bills or is he around? Either scenario doesn’t sound fun to me.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer32390.50
      12-29-2018, 01:11 AM   #2750
Turkish Pickle
Pressing Pickle
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
2933
Rep
294
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Minding sister in laws kid, 2 years old, all i hear from him is "owie" and "scary", she's raising a beta male pussy.
sad sad kid, please be a good uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
Just a word of advice, tread carefully when attempting to raise some other dude’s kids. When you give them everything, wife included, you’re the man, when you disagree, you instantly lose any status. Not really my cup of tea. Plus where is the dad in all this? Is he long gone expecting some other sap to pay the bills or is he around? Either scenario doesn’t sound fun to me.
idk, for me the idea of fathering someone else's mistakes just doesnt sound nice - the whole concept of single mothers just doesnt sound like a healthy thing in general hahah
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST