BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-06-2019, 05:40 PM   #3213
gabriel.psd
Lieutenant
gabriel.psd's Avatar
487
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: F80 AW 6MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 330ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
All of it is a game. All women. Any woman that has a man has him on a sting of some form.
Im on the side of thinking that sadly, men put themselves on that string.
__________________
Gabe
- F80 AW Cloth 6MT - HRE 520 - OEM GTS Hood - CS lip/spoiler/diffuser - Status Gruppe SRS Coilovers - Nose Lift - Full Suspension - OEM Alcantara & Carbon interior - BM3 - IKON

Appreciate 2
      02-06-2019, 05:50 PM   #3214
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3080
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel.psd View Post
Im on the side of thinking that sadly, men put themselves on that string.
happy wife happy life eh my friend?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 08:29 AM   #3215
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13147
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel.psd View Post
Im on the side of thinking that sadly, men put themselves on that string.
I agree with this. It's funny at the things that we do or put ourselves through to get what we think we need/want. Nothing short of the same mentality a dog goes through when someone holds a treat in front of it.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 09:47 AM   #3216
someguywithanm3
Private
someguywithanm3's Avatar
319
Rep
89
Posts

Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Cali

iTrader: (0)

So what I'm understanding is that she may have changed her mind and she wants me to ask her out. Is that correct? I'm not convinced, but no guts no glory...I'll ask her out on Sunday.

I'll get her something else for V day. I know want she likes. I'll take out the "friend" stuff out of my note.

Man, I hope this works. I get the feeling I'm headed towards a firing squad. Thanks guys and girls for the suggestions, even the VD one lol.
Appreciate 2
      02-07-2019, 09:58 AM   #3217
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

I would make a little sign that says “Fuck me”, attach it to a chain and leave it lying around where she can see it, and see if she puts it on. If she does, there’s at least a fifty fifty chance she wants you to fuck her.
Appreciate 4
kscarrol8729.50
King Rudi13147.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      02-07-2019, 09:58 AM   #3218
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13147
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
So what I'm understanding is that she may have changed her mind and she wants me to ask her out. Is that correct? I'm not convinced, but no guts no glory...I'll ask her out on Sunday.

I'll get her something else for V day. I know want she likes. I'll take out the "friend" stuff out of my note.

Man, I hope this works. I get the feeling I'm headed towards a firing squad. Thanks guys and girls for the suggestions, even the VD one lol.
From what I gather from what you have posted, here is my sincere suggestion.

Do not go for romance yet but do let her know by simple small gestures that you care. Let that shit build and develop into whatever it does. Do not try to force it or make it uncomfortable by putting a label on it. Hints: If you aren't already start opening doors for her, especially her car door anytime that you guys go somewhere together. Feel her out for a little hand holding on occasion and see how she is with it. Your typical gentleman type shit here. This will not only make her more comfortable/open with you, this will let her know in a non-verbal sense that you care and are interested.

Two of my best friends have been together for over 25 years with no marriage, no label and no expectation other than loyalty from each other and their relationship is amazing. Yes they still have their problems, as anyone does, but theirs is so different that it's a joy to be around both of them together.

I wouldn't go as far as to ask her out or make it a boyfriend/girlfriend situation. Leave things as they are and simply spend as much time with her as you can/like. Her interest in you will develop more in time. Don't rush anything and don't make anything weird with a label. Just enjoy your time together, relax and take it as it comes. You're onto some gold here man. This is the stuff that good strong relationships eventually develop out of, not the typical social media/dating site bs. Happy for you!
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2019, 10:00 AM   #3219
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13147
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
I would make a little sign that says Fuck me, attach it to a chain and leave it lying around where she can see it, and see if she puts it on. If she does, theres at least a fifty fifty chance she wants you to fuck her.
GENIUS!!!!






.......and comedy gold! Well done!
Appreciate 1
******2082.50
      02-07-2019, 10:18 AM   #3220
someguywithanm3
Private
someguywithanm3's Avatar
319
Rep
89
Posts

Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Cali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
From what I gather from what you have posted, here is my sincere suggestion.

Do not go for romance yet but do let her know by simple small gestures that you care. Let that shit build and develop into whatever it does. Do not try to force it or make it uncomfortable by putting a label on it. Hints: If you aren't already start opening doors for her, especially her car door anytime that you guys go somewhere together. Feel her out for a little hand holding on occasion and see how she is with it. Your typical gentleman type shit here. This will not only make her more comfortable/open with you, this will let her know in a non-verbal sense that you care and are interested.

Two of my best friends have been together for over 25 years with no marriage, no label and no expectation other than loyalty from each other and their relationship is amazing. Yes they still have their problems, as anyone does, but theirs is so different that it's a joy to be around both of them together.

I wouldn't go as far as to ask her out or make it a boyfriend/girlfriend situation. Leave things as they are and simply spend as much time with her as you can/like. Her interest in you will develop more in time. Don't rush anything and don't make anything weird with a label. Just enjoy your time together, relax and take it as it comes. You're onto some gold here man. This is the stuff that good strong relationships eventually develop out of, not the typical social media/dating site bs. Happy for you!
I like this suggestion. What I noticed is that the more I ignore her/make myself unavailable, the more she wants to hang out. I do open the door for her and treat her well when we do hang out.

I don't have my hopes up, but I this is getting a little complicated. I'll let you guys and girls know what action I've taken or not taken and keep you updated on what happens.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13147.00
      02-07-2019, 11:05 AM   #3221
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Dogeeseegod's Avatar
189
Rep
190
Posts

Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: North Idaho

iTrader: (0)

I feel like most of these suggestions come from a dog training manual lol
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #3222
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7556
Rep
2,132
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
I feel like most of these suggestions come from a dog training manual lol
please see this thread sir

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...+your+username
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 11:34 AM   #3223
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13147
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
I feel like most of these suggestions come from a dog training manual lol
This makes me quite curious as to your relations with K-9's.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 12:51 PM   #3224
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Dogeeseegod's Avatar
189
Rep
190
Posts

Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: North Idaho

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I've already posted in this thread. Dogeeseegod was the name of the punk band I was in back in highschool
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 12:53 PM   #3225
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Dogeeseegod's Avatar
189
Rep
190
Posts

Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: North Idaho

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
This makes me quite curious as to your relations with K-9's.
It's all this talk about approaching women. Gaining their trust, seeking out the things they desire and baiting them with it lol. My dogs are my buddies, but they know I'm THE BOSS! My wife, on the other hand, is my puppeteer lol
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13147.00
MKSixer34171.50
      02-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #3226
kscarrol
Brigadier General
kscarrol's Avatar
United_States
8730
Rep
4,094
Posts

Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
My wife, on the other hand, is my puppeteer lol
Good to see you've accepted this...
__________________
2021 X3 M40i
1974 2002tii, Inka, 5 sp manual
BMWCCA # 327475
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      02-08-2019, 09:33 AM   #3227
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6789
Rep
3,000
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I find it hilarious how many women on Tinder list their Venmo accounts in their profile, assuming guys will send them money for pics.


I should list mine in my profile, but instead put: Seeking car repair advice? Here's my venmo... and see what happens.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13147.00
Germanauto9632.50
      02-08-2019, 10:46 AM   #3228
aozer
Lieutenant
aozer's Avatar
995
Rep
598
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I find it hilarious how many women on Tinder list their Venmo accounts in their profile, assuming guys will send them money for pics.


I should list mine in my profile, but instead put: Seeking car repair advice? Here's my venmo... and see what happens.
ive never seen that before, i would just continuously spam them with venmo requests to piss them off.
Appreciate 1
      02-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #3229
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6789
Rep
3,000
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
ive never seen that before, i would just continuously spam them with venmo requests to piss them off.
That's an excellent idea.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2019, 11:39 AM   #3230
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9633
Rep
6,069
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I find it hilarious how many women on Tinder list their Venmo accounts in their profile, assuming guys will send them money for pics.


I should list mine in my profile, but instead put: Seeking car repair advice? Here's my venmo... and see what happens.
Yeah it's pretty sad. After a few messages back and forth one chick was like "can you be my sugar daddy?" College student doing a totally useless major.

Needless to say, I trolled her into oblivion.
Appreciate 4
      02-08-2019, 12:10 PM   #3231
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6789
Rep
3,000
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Yeah it's pretty sad. After a few messages back and forth one chick was like "can you be my sugar daddy?" College student doing a totally useless major.

Needless to say, I trolled her into oblivion.


"nope, only if you were studying something worthwhile".
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9632.50
      02-08-2019, 02:04 PM   #3232
Fritzer
No one sleep in Tokyo
Fritzer's Avatar
No_Country
942
Rep
1,507
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 328i//1995 E34 530i
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: San Diego, California -> Austin, Texas

iTrader: (3)

I asked this girl at work to get some drinks later and she said that she was busy. That was about it for me.
__________________
2011 E90 328i, 1995 E34 530i, 1992 E32 740i, 1991 E34 525i
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9632.50
      02-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #3233
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3080
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzer View Post
I asked this girl at work to get some drinks later and she said that she was busy. That was about it for me.
the 23 yo zoomer avatar makes this more sad than you make it sound like
Appreciate 1
Fritzer941.50
      02-08-2019, 02:28 PM   #3234
nos4seasons
Enlisted Member
24
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: BMW 528i
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Interestingly, I've had good experience online dating. A couple duds, and then found the woman of my dreams. Almost a year in. Minor problems, and a disproportionate good stuff to bad stuff ratio. Doesn't mean she isn't a b**** sometimes. That's women.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST