BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMWCCA Bourbon trail rendezvous

06-06-2022, 07:46 AM   #1
billnchristy
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M440xi GC

Garage List
BMWCCA Bourbon trail rendezvous

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
We got back last night from the BMWCCA first ever rendezvous tour in Louisville. It was a great time and I highly recommend doing one if the content suits you.

First night was a meet and greet with open bar and then free time to do what you wish. We walked down to the river and ended up doing a 2 hour tour on a steamboat for $10 each for throwback Thursday, it was very cool.

Day 2 was 3 distillery tours, Buffalo trace, 3 boys farm, and stitzel weller. Lots of good booze to try and of course we ended up with a bottle from each.

Day 3 was Churchill downs and we killed it, taking home a tidy profit. The night ended with a dinner at the Brown hotel and good times were had.

On the way up we also spent the night in Chattanooga and had a great time there and stopped at the Corvette museum in Bowling green on the way in Thursday.

Super fun and lots of good folks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
-=LD=-17.00
pseto811.00
ChiTownM1062.00
T0RM3NT3642.00
pz6193278.50
      06-08-2022, 12:06 PM   #2
ChiTownM
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M and i BMWs

I wanted to do this driving down from Chicago but the weekend wasn't possible. Great write up.
Appreciate 0