BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

09-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #661
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I'd be terrible at online dating. All of my humor is sarcastic and joking/teasing women. WTF do you say to someone you've never even seen before or talked to? At least in a store I can make a joke at what she is looking at or if we end up in the same aisle twice.

This is why online interactions will never replace face to face, and why if you do have a face to face interaction with a girl you have all the online guys beat who messaged her.
You can say Hi or what exciting things do you have going on this week? or what's the one thing you can't live without? or pick something in their profile. Seriously, it's not hard to send a message.

Sometimes I will even just send some dumb, but funny message. It all works. Sometimes no one replies no matter what you say then the next day or week I get a lot of messages.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2018, 10:36 AM   #662
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Bumble was the worst app for me. Right there with Coffee Meets Bagel. Make no mistake, they are inundated with matches on Bumble. They are just screening their Brad Pitt/sugar daddy contestants.

OMG men said Hi? Wow, they are terrible people! Does she ignore the cashier that says hi? Or perhaps tells a police officer to screw off if they said hello.

She's another diva type. "I'm too good to reply to "hi" How dare you not send me a fucking novel." Get over yourselves, people!

Meanwhile, she's not messaging anyone first or maybe 2 or 3 messages a week come from her first...
Coffee Meets Bagel? That's a dating app?

Sounds like an F'ing donut shop.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2018, 11:38 AM   #663
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
I'd be terrible at online dating. All of my humor is sarcastic and joking/teasing women. WTF do you say to someone you've never even seen before or talked to? At least in a store I can make a joke at what she is looking at or if we end up in the same aisle twice.

This is why online interactions will never replace face to face, and why if you do have a face to face interaction with a girl you have all the online guys beat who messaged her.
100%
its just so much more fun in person because you can see their reactions when you say some stupid but funny shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Bumble was the worst app for me. Right there with Coffee Meets Bagel. Make no mistake, they are inundated with matches on Bumble. They are just screening their Brad Pitt/sugar daddy contestants.

OMG men said Hi? Wow, they are terrible people! Does she ignore the cashier that says hi? Or perhaps tells a police officer to screw off if they said hello.

She's another diva type. "I'm too good to reply to "hi" How dare you not send me a fucking novel." Get over yourselves, people!

Meanwhile, she's not messaging anyone first or maybe 2 or 3 messages a week come from her first...
yeah fuck CMB, literally the most useless of all. Bumble's kinda solid and on campus it has higher quality of chicks, tinder's just full of either thotties or fatties
Appreciate 1
      09-29-2018, 02:48 PM   #664
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

bumble date went well last night. chill girl, well traveled with a lot of interesting stories.

also had the best ass and legs ive ever seen. body was a 10/10. ive never seen an asian girl with curves like that. will definitely pursue further.
Appreciate 2
      09-29-2018, 03:37 PM   #665
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
While I agree, I know a few guys who have actually had better luck on Bumble than any other site. I think the reason for this is that women aren't constantly hammered with messages and can choose who they interact with instead. One of my friends (female) was on another app (POF I think?) and she literally got 30 messages a day and each one said "hey" or "hi". She ended up just deleting it.
Yup.

Girls will just say "hey" but at least they have to initiate. If you get a message you are more likely to have a girl interested in you than the likes of Tinder.

I've had more luck on Bumble, especially when I'm in the city rather than a suburb 20 mins away.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2018, 03:39 PM   #666
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:

I'm a massive troll and run into this issue. I will be cheeky but can't be as funny as I'd like.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2018, 06:06 PM   #667
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Pics or it's a dude football player
lol nah, if it goes nowhere i may post some pics in the future but i would rather respect her privacy right now
Appreciate 1
      10-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #668
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
My one Tinder "date" finally happened on Saturday.

I had been conversing a lot on Messenger with her, and I had definitely decided to be "friends" only, so I went very open minded about it.

Good thing I did. She is at least 50 pounds heavier than she appeared on all pictures/videos I had seen of her...

She drank 4 beers during our date, and I had 1. A friend of her showed up later, and I stayed for a while chatting with both of them. Her friend is maybe 50 pounds heavier than her still...

After I left they both went to another bar, to drink more. :O

On Sunday she had wine at home. Perhaps she's also an alcoholic... lol
ive been on plenty of tinder dates where the girl showed up and was significantly heavier and less attractive than her pictures.

unfotunately im too much of a bitch to just walk out so i always end up going through with the date and then ignoring their inevitable future text. ghosting is a dick move, but so is creating a deceitful profile.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 08:17 AM   #669
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I had been conversing a lot on Messenger with her, and I had definitely decided to be "friends" only, so I went very open minded about it.

Good thing I did. She is at least 50 pounds heavier than she appeared on all pictures/videos I had seen of her...

She drank 4 beers during our date, and I had 1. A friend of her showed up later, and I stayed for a while chatting with both of them. Her friend is maybe 50 pounds heavier than her still...

So 50 lbs of beer gut
Appreciate 3
      10-02-2018, 10:34 AM   #670
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:

More BMI requires more alcohol to get buzzed
      10-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #671
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Probably has other issues...

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 11:44 AM   #672
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Like what?
Depression for starters.

Appreciate 1
      10-02-2018, 12:39 PM   #673
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Like what?
Obesity.

Quote:
Absolutely... she's got some daddy issues too, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Girls with Daddy issues are great! Just don't get close to them.
Appreciate 5
      10-02-2018, 11:52 PM   #674
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
hey so...
i met the boyfriend of that crazy girl on saturday. balls arent chopped and im obv still alive.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13189.00
      10-03-2018, 07:21 AM   #675
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
hey so...
i met the boyfriend of that crazy girl on saturday. balls arent chopped and im obv still alive.
Quote:
Aaaaaaaand...
Yeah man, spill it. What happened? How did you end up meeting him?
Appreciate 1
      10-03-2018, 07:54 AM   #676
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
He met up with both of them for a threesome.

Appreciate 6
      10-03-2018, 08:08 AM   #677
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
He met up with both of them for a threesome.
I literally lol'd
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34209.50
      10-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #678
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
hey so...
i met the boyfriend of that crazy girl on saturday. balls arent chopped and im obv still alive but my butt hurts....
Fixed
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34209.50
      10-03-2018, 02:08 PM   #679
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
hey so...
Worst cliffhanger ever
Appreciate 1
      10-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #680
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Aaaaaaaand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
she was in town, tagged me on a fb post saying she was throwing a party at some dude's place. planning on going to a house party a friend was throwing at his place - go there, one of the guys (alex) there said he was invited too and was thinking of going.

left that house party because it wasnt my vibe, grabbed alex and headed to a bar. ran into andy and his gf, asked if they wanted to come with us to a house party- they asked if they could come and i told them i was close friends with the host,they asked how close i said "closer than you'd like to know" so the four of us head there.

alex had no clue, but andy's my boy and he told his gf as well of the story - told them not to mention anything in the party, naturally.

go in, she welcomes us, highfived by alex (she's objectively hot dude), and we're chilling. saying hi to the people there, the supposed bf goes "oh hey you're BMW right? we met freshman year at the orientation". literally did not remember the kid but he remembered me

small talk here and there, hours fly by, andy's gf wants food so we all decide to go to mcdonalds - alex is like lets find her and tell her we're leaving. she shows us to the door and i lean in for a hug (all in the vicinity of the bf), she says "sorry about what happened in the car" and i said "let me know how longer you're in town" along with some other stuff, looked over at the apartment, locked eyes with the bf and left...

friends noticed how long of a hug that was have not yet made plans to get violated again, but one school-related event im running over the weekend i think she'll be there... will update if i get kicked out of school for having sex in a school building
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2018, 05:19 PM   #681
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
@Kyngofpop did you end up engaging in that threesome as well? You mentioned in the confess thread
I did not, I was a good boy....for once in my life.
      10-03-2018, 05:36 PM   #682
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
@Kyngofpop did you end up engaging in that threesome as well? You mentioned in the confess thread
I did not, I was a good boy....for once in my life.
Are you getting old or something????