BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography > Karina at the Beach

05-03-2011, 12:51 AM   #23
sard
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebl View Post
Yup, Weebl and Bob, named the car Weebl.

I like the birds in the background in #2 but the rocks on the right bug me. Square crop???
If the rock on her right in #4 shoulder growth were lower, I wouldn't notice it ;-) as much. Notice I didn't mention anything in #7. It looks like a growth in #4.
The F stop comment was for #5, model right at head height are those palms and trees. Too much DOF imho. I understand what you were limited by though. Knock them down in clarity in PP?
All those dark rocks over her back and butt in #8 are making me look away from her. Maybe a slight angle change or different lighter color bottom (or none ;-) ) might make a difference. The rocks and bottom color match.

Just an opinion and worth a lot less than what you paid for it.
Thanks for the feedback. I understand where you're coming from. For #8 there was a group of kids to the left so I was a little limited.

Tiny Japanese Girl! Love that song from Weebl.

E92 M3 - DCT - 20" BBS LM-R - KW Clubsport - Akrapovic Exhaust - Powerchip Tune - Arkym Aero Kit - HID Halo
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 01:05 AM   #24
Nutballa
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6 // BMW F22 M235i

Very Nice!

"Power is nothing without Control" - Pirelli.

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #25
secretsquirrel
Colonel
Rep
Drives: f80

Quote:
Originally Posted by sard View Post
Hey secretsquirrel, it's the Einstein with a VML. That's a 22" PCB Beauty dish lol. a PLM is much larger lol. I like the BD because it's easier to handle at the beach. I do not own the PLM so I cannot comment, but out of reviews I've read, they're great and versatile.
Thanks for the info. My Einstein made it in today. If you wanna lend me that model, I'll do some comparison pics with her.
Appreciate 0