BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > CHIPEX Stone Chip Repair System

03-03-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
LaserLight
Rep
Drives: Peugeot

CHIPEX Stone Chip Repair System

Hello everyone, recently become the very proud owner of a M135 and couldn't be happier.
However in the first week of ownership I had collected two rather nasty stone chips, one to the bonnet leading edge and the second the top of the nearside door pillar.
The thought of trying to do any kind of repair using the small bottle of paint and the supplied size of brush which would do home decorating proud sent shivers.
However I discovered the Chipex paint repair system and wow what a product.
I'd read all the reviews, watched numerous online videos all confirming that this was the future of paint chip repairs.
I took the plunge and bought the kit for £34.95 and within a few days the kit arrived.
I'm not going to describe the whole process here but I urge you all to check out their website and watch the process.
All I can say is it works and the results have been incredible, the colour match and process perfect.
So, if you have unsightly stone chips marring your pride and joy check them out.
Thanks
Appreciate 0