BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > WE ARE M - THE M3 TOURING Series

06-15-2022, 04:03 PM   #1
joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Arrow WE ARE M - THE M3 TOURING Series

WE ARE M - THE M3 TOURING /// Source: Youtube

Not sure if there's a thread about it but i would just start here some discussion.

If I would ever buy a touring this would definitely be the one! What about you?

Episode 1 - How It All Began.
A dream comes true: for the first time in its history, BMW M’s model range will be complemented by a BMW M3 Touring. This is the first episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife.

Episode 2 - The First Prototype.
This is the second episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife.

Episode 3 - Ignition On.
This is the third episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife

Episode 4 - The Secret Recipe.
This is the fourth episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife.

Episode 5 - The Ultimate Test.
his is the fifth episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife.

Episode 6 - Plant Munich.
This is the sixth episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife.

Episode 7 - B’Ring It On.

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 2
Route 16843.50
tom @ eas8114.50
      06-16-2022, 02:21 PM   #2
joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Arrow

A dream comes true: for the first time in its history, BMW M’s model range will be complemented by a BMW M3 Touring. This is the seventh episode of the BMW M3 Touring story, which takes us from the development process to the ultimate endurance test on the Nordschleife. Stay tuned for the next episode.

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 0