BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

11-05-2018, 12:48 PM   #1497
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Those are all my nom de plume's for them. It's an inside thing just take my word for it. 5'-2" 107#, 32D. Black hair to the middle of her back and honey-almond colored skin. Simply stunning.
OMG. We have the same taste hahaha.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      11-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #1498
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
OMG. We have the same taste hahaha.
You have grabbed the pebble, my student and are now free to teach others.

That's about the same spec for all of them except Kryptonite. She's 5'-5", 112#s and 34DDD. When she sent me the first bikini picture I almost wrecked the car.

I had to confess my failing to the local council of elders. Once I showed them, all was forgiven.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      11-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #1499
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
sensei please do explain what a "comfort access" is, im very confused
also one of my teachers (super cool dude) back in high school told me to always look at the mom before getting serious with a girl i guess it really is a thing
Those are all my nom de plume's for them. It's an inside thing just take my word for it. 5'-2" 107#, 32D. Black hair to the middle of her back and honey-almond colored skin. Simply stunning.
comfort access sounds simply great, props my guy wow wow wow
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      11-05-2018, 01:02 PM   #1500
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
comfort access sounds simply great, props my guy wow wow wow
And she's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. She works in my field and we just started dating a few weeks ago. UncleWede , Eva Longorio look-alike has gone the was of the Dodo bird. Her temper was too much.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 01:54 PM   #1501
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Can't wait for your post about the evil that lurks inside. The other shoe will drop, it always does.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2018, 02:25 PM   #1502
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Can't wait for your post about the evil that lurks inside. The other shoe will drop, it always does.
this is true, this is how they get you
they are attractive, decently smart, and somewhat into the shit you're into and BAM you've caught feels and you're stumbling without anything to lean on
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 02:38 PM   #1503
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
this is true, this is how they get you
they are attractive, decently smart, and somewhat into the shit you're into and BAM you've caught feels and you're stumbling without anything to lean on
Things were going well w/the last chick I dated for a couple months. Then she tells me her ex-husband lives in her basement b/c of part of the divorce agreement blah blah. & she has to pay him alimony. Stupid much?
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 02:46 PM   #1504
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Things were going well w/the last chick I dated for a couple months. Then she tells me her ex-husband lives in her basement b/c of part of the divorce agreement blah blah. & she has to pay him alimony. Stupid much?
oh boy strap your shit on tight because freshman me and his stories are coming.

i had a very similar shit happen to me, this girl wasn't cute she was HOT. that ass was just god-like especially on a white girl. body was A1 quality to say the least, majoring in econ here AND a republican at that too, thought i found my future wife, hit the jackpot etc. and ofc she was into cars. she had a procharged C5 vette....

anyway, me being a complete retard about girls, i was taking things slow, you know? didn't want to bang her on the first night out (mistake 1), so kept things just at the "talking" phase. she literally made the first move to kiss me, after a few nights out etc etc; we're just texting back and forth and she goes "ugh i wish my boyfriend showed me as much attention as you did" and i flip shit because she had a boyfriend, not because she said that. (mistake 2) for some reason i still kept talking to her, even met her family for some reason (and their dog and her cousin - cousin was a cool dude so we kinda just became friends regardless) and took her out to a valentine's night dinner, and my friend's subie that i was driving caught fire on the way back. my dumbass thought that she was "special" and that she "was the one" because she STILL talked to me after that.

ofc along the way my boys were giving me A LOT of shit, things such as "oh BMW your name is probably free food on her phone now". I wouldn't be surprised - ran into her last semester, met up for coffee and i didn't pay (for the first time with her) and at the end of the night she gave me a huge spiel on how i was changed and how i wasnt the nice BMW she met last year...

yes. we all make mistakes but what matters is learning from them.

I'll dig the texts out because they're fucking hilarious now since I can look back at them as a reflection of my past idiot self
Appreciate 2
      11-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #1505
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
oh boy strap your shit on tight because freshman me and his stories are coming.

i had a very similar shit happen to me, this girl wasn't cute she was HOT. that ass was just god-like especially on a white girl. body was A1 quality to say the least, majoring in econ here AND a republican at that too, thought i found my future wife, hit the jackpot etc. and ofc she was into cars. she had a procharged C5 vette....

anyway, me being a complete retard about girls, i was taking things slow, you know? didn't want to bang her on the first night out (mistake 1), so kept things just at the "talking" phase. she literally made the first move to kiss me, after a few nights out etc etc; we're just texting back and forth and she goes "ugh i wish my boyfriend showed me as much attention as you did" and i flip shit because she had a boyfriend, not because she said that. (mistake 2) for some reason i still kept talking to her, even met her family for some reason (and their dog and her cousin - cousin was a cool dude so we kinda just became friends regardless) and took her out to a valentine's night dinner, and my friend's subie that i was driving caught fire on the way back. my dumbass thought that she was "special" and that she "was the one" because she STILL talked to me after that.

ofc along the way my boys were giving me A LOT of shit, things such as "oh BMW your name is probably free food on her phone now". I wouldn't be surprised - ran into her last semester, met up for coffee and i didn't pay (for the first time with her) and at the end of the night she gave me a huge spiel on how i was changed and how i wasnt the nice BMW she met last year...

yes. we all make mistakes but what matters is learning from them.

I'll dig the texts out because they're fucking hilarious now since I can look back at them as a reflection of my past idiot self
Yea, you needed a bitch slap for that. Glad you learned your lesson.

@ her having the nerve to say you're not nice anymore. Fuck you whore.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #1506
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
And she's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. She works in my field and we just started dating a few weeks ago. UncleWede , Eva Longorio look-alike has gone the was of the Dodo bird. Her temper was too much.
I WARNED you not to make her jealous, but did you listen with the ear of a grasshopper????
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      11-05-2018, 06:12 PM   #1507
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Becoming emotionally involved with anything will only lead to a negative outcome. This applies to all things, women, jobs, cars, homes. You have to change your outlook to become successful. I've learned to not want the things that once longed for I have since acquired more that what I originally hoped for. Don't chase things in life and they will eventually chase you.
Oh - I know. But I don't think that's about changing my outlook per se - it's just the way I am. I don't do it deliberately, but at work our system is "my baby". If anyone calls my baby ugly...

I guess some people are emotional, some are not. I can't see how to change that.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2018, 06:14 PM   #1508
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
AH SEE YES
that happens, sometimes is nice and sometimes it sucks - the doctor prescribes meeting new people in the quest for The Blessed Temple and it's different versions
I'm 50. Am about done meeting new people. Being an introvert doesn't help.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #1509
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Weedwhacker, you must place your feelings in a box. Then place that box in another box. Then place that box, yet in another box then place that box on a shelf in a darkened closet in the basement of the metaphorical house. Then burn the entire house down to nothing but ashes. It is though the crucible of fire that your heart will be reborn, tender but tough...soft but hard. Just as you should be when you next see her.

Do this Weedwhacker, and you will prevail in all things.
I wish I could but my mind doesn't work like that. Thoughts will linger and fester in there. If I have a work problem I can't figure out, I will struggle to sleep because my mind won't let it go. Often times I'm up till 3 or 4 or just all night because I can't sleep until I find the damned bug. Feelings are no different - every scenario I can think of just keep playing out in my head and it drives me insane.

Almost became an alcoholic trying to suppress my thoughts. I know someone else with the same issue who does Class A narcotics to try to put his mind to rest.

Last edited by dinonz; 11-05-2018 at 06:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #1510
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's ok to catch feelings in some cases. While it is a shit show out there, turning one's self into a brick wall is equally not as healthy.

Do what makes you happy provided it does not harm others.
Oh - I'll never be a brick wall. I'll just beat my head against one after making a mistake, until I see an opportunity to go make a whole new mistake.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-05-2018, 06:22 PM   #1511
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Looks fade. Find yourself an intelligent woman that you're attracted to. That's what matters.
As my dearly departed grandmother put it, "find someone you can talk to. Hopefully you will get to an age where talk is all you can do".
Appreciate 3
________4157.00
King Rudi13152.00
      11-06-2018, 12:45 AM   #1512
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Not_Judy MKSixer Never_Enough OnerDriver BOYS HELP

slight change of plans, i went to bloomington because she reminded me i wanted to look at a car (complete sham but played along, sat in a F90 M5 so it was nice). drove there, met up with her, she walked me around campus, i took her in the library because the structure looked extremely interesting. spent a decent bit of time in there looking at books (im literally like a child, anything and everything can be interesting). she said me running from book to book with a huge smile on my face was cute, i'll take it time came for me to leave because 1h drive and i have school tomorrow, dropping her off she points me to her car and she has a tattoo "artist" bumper sticker so i ask if she has any, she invites me in to "show the tattoos" , we chill and i drive back home.

NOW - couple of redflags, anyone know who sylvia plath is? walking through the library she saw a book of her's, said that plath is her from (whenever plath was alive), when asked why said she won't burden me this soon.

2- talking about drugs and whatnot, she mentioned the only thing holding her from doing shrooms or psychedelics in general was her "psychological past". this did NOT sit well with me.

3- she has no street smarts whatsoever, i like making stupid jokes and giving shit to people for no reason. literally pulled dad jokes, she didn't understand them...

4- she mentioned this when we first met too, didn't think much of it (wasnt sober enough tbh), but today also this came up: she says she needs to know every single small detail about someone to call them their friend. even acknowledged that this was "emotionally taxing", when asked why she still does it she said she's just being dramatic

im in need of help because idk where to go from here - relationship was kinda in the books, now it's completely off but i need help diagnosing if it's worth continuing hooking up or just running for the border
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2018, 12:53 AM   #1513
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
also - i forgot which one of you boys asked if she lived with her parents; she apparently doesnt.
as in, her apartment in college is her home, does not have a room in her parents' home.

as much as i personally enjoy hot collegiate girls with daddy issues i'm kinda on the fence about this one
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-06-2018, 02:18 AM   #1514
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Well I'm gonna give my opinion even if you don't want it.

Run.
Appreciate 8
wrickem2101.00
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
________4157.00
      11-06-2018, 06:32 AM   #1515
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

slight change of plans, i went to bloomington because she reminded me i wanted to look at a car (complete sham but played along, sat in a F90 M5 so it was nice). drove there, met up with her, she walked me around campus, i took her in the library because the structure looked extremely interesting. spent a decent bit of time in there looking at books (im literally like a child, anything and everything can be interesting). she said me running from book to book with a huge smile on my face was cute, i'll take it time came for me to leave because 1h drive and i have school tomorrow, dropping her off she points me to her car and she has a tattoo "artist" bumper sticker so i ask if she has any, she invites me in to "show the tattoos" , we chill and i drive back home.

NOW - couple of redflags, anyone know who sylvia plath is? walking through the library she saw a book of her's, said that plath is her from (whenever plath was alive), when asked why said she won't burden me this soon.

2- talking about drugs and whatnot, she mentioned the only thing holding her from doing shrooms or psychedelics in general was her "psychological past". this did NOT sit well with me.

3- she has no street smarts whatsoever, i like making stupid jokes and giving shit to people for no reason. literally pulled dad jokes, she didn't understand them...

4- she mentioned this when we first met too, didn't think much of it (wasnt sober enough tbh), but today also this came up: she says she needs to know every single small detail about someone to call them their friend. even acknowledged that this was "emotionally taxing", when asked why she still does it she said she's just being dramatic

im in need of help because idk where to go from here - relationship was kinda in the books, now it's completely off but i need help diagnosing if it's worth continuing hooking up or just running for the border
Does she fuck well? If so, just tag it & that is all until you find her replacement. If not, run. This one is certifiable.
Appreciate 4
      11-06-2018, 06:45 AM   #1516
FCobra94
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Yeah, seriously...what he said ^^^ Not sure why you need a co-signer when it sounds like you've already figured it out on your own.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
      11-06-2018, 07:39 AM   #1517
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Lol nothing wrong with psychedelic drugs.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
________4157.00
      11-06-2018, 07:43 AM   #1518
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Oh - I know. But I don't think that's about changing my outlook per se - it's just the way I am. I don't do it deliberately, but at work our system is "my baby". If anyone calls my baby ugly...

I guess some people are emotional, some are not. I can't see how to change that.
I was the same way a few years back. I'm a very passionate person. For those that believe in such things, I've told that I'm an empath. I have this strange ability to feel other peoples emotions and read them quite well....this made me a demon when I was in sales. I don't know, maybe everyone is able to do this. Just a few years ago my entire life fell apart. Those closest to me were the ones that the did not a little, not some but all of the damage; all irreparable. It took a few years for me to rebuild myself mentally but my kindhearted, always wanting to help others blindly and take people at face value self died. I'm not saying I'm mean spirited now, I still care about people, but my ability to become emotionally attached just simply isn't there anymore. I don't take it as a negative thing though, in fact quite the adverse. From my experiences most change doesn't come from just waking up one day and deciding to do it, it comes from life altering events that change us and then we simply have to learn how to take the best from it and move on.

Quote:

Here's my take. I'm a bit different than most. I like to get inside people's heads and see what makes them tick; not for manipulation purposes but I like to study people for my own strange psychological reasons. I try to learn something from everyone I meet and get to know well and potentially take something I've learned from them and incorporate in my life potentially.

DO NOT GET SERIOUS with this girl. I personally would hang with her and delve deeper into who she is. Who knows, maybe she is the one that needs to learn something from you in order to make her life better or see things from a different perspective. I think in today's society we are so quick to judge and run the other way that it prevents us from making solid connections with other people. I've been an artist since I was young and I am a firm believer than any artist, musician or the like that is worth their salt is a little, if not totally bat shit crazy. Some of my favorite people are far from what I would call sane or label as a "normal person." I wouldn't call this done, but I also wouldn't get involved to a point to where you can't find the escape route.....quickly.
Appreciate 3
________4157.00
nyalpine907380.00