BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

03-28-2019, 12:13 PM   #3785
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i was flaked on with the excuse "my dad's car broke down so he's taking mine to go to work, i can't make it today"

im installing grindr, screw this
Sooooo...do you happen to know who "Daddy" is? She may not be lying. "Daddy's" car may be broken down, but she didn't happen to say what "mine" of hers he is taking. Girls are good with this stuff.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 12:23 PM   #3786
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
i was flaked on with the excuse "my dad's car broke down so he's taking mine to go to work, i can't make it today"

im installing grindr, screw this
An appropriate response would've been: "no, my car hasn't broken down"

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
      03-28-2019, 12:53 PM   #3787
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Sooooo...do you happen to know who "Daddy" is? She may not be lying. "Daddy's" car may be broken down, but she didn't happen to say what "mine" of hers he is taking. Girls are good with this stuff.
she texted this in turkish saying "babam" which is pretty much father, turkish girls don't do the "daddy" thing but i see your point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
An appropriate response would've been: "no, my car hasn't broken down"
her older sister went here, she goes to a nearby community college and her family lives around here (they moved with the older sis); the place we were meeting was a few blocks from my apartment

i honestly set it up so because the weather is too nice to drive an american car man, i dont want to drive today
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 02:40 PM   #3788
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Disclaimer to future readers. Butt sex is a no unless she offers it.
ok i have limited experience here. one that didn't ask but got it, didn't really discuss if she enjoyed it. one that preferred it over other modes (retrospectively i now find this odd), fast forward to current gf she likes, er, doggy and wondering if i should try another port of entry?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 02:50 PM   #3789
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
ok i have limited experience here. one that didn't ask but got it, didn't really discuss if she enjoyed it. one that preferred it over other modes (retrospectively i now find this odd), fast forward to current gf she likes, er, doggy and wondering if i should try another port of entry?
I'm confused. Current gf likes it or you don't know whether or not she likes it? I stick with my advice. If she asks for it give it to her unless you're like me and would just rather not. My prior experiences have been that if I ask some will accommodate and deal with it because they know you want it and want to please you. This honestly does nothing for me. My arousal comes from being a pleaser and seeing them enjoy what I'm doing. If they aren't enjoying it and pretend to be, it ruins it for me.

As with any of my other relationship advice concerning pretty much everything; communication is key. Talk to her about it. It may be something she really likes but doesn't want to come across a certain way. Worst she can do is say no.
Appreciate 2
      03-28-2019, 04:41 PM   #3790
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Dude....about 4-5 years ago it seemed that every girl that I......um....."encountered" wanted anal. It was the craziest thing. One right after the other for the entire summer wanted it and was very vocal about it. I honestly didn't know what to think. Oddly enough, I didn't take advantage of it with a single one of them. If it's topic of conversation on the first date before we even finish dinner this is a HUGE red flag to me. Some of them even begged for it. .
Jeez, Rudi..were these sailor’s wives by any chance?
Appreciate 3
UncleWede17872.50
King Rudi13152.00
      03-28-2019, 08:20 PM   #3791
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Jeez, Rudi..were these sailor’s wives by any chance?
damn, marines really have a hard life
digesting all that crayon AND dealing with these women as "wives"?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      03-29-2019, 03:10 PM   #3792
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 228i Mineral Grey

Quote:
My arousal comes from being a pleaser and seeing them enjoy what I'm doing. If they aren't enjoying it and pretend to be, it ruins it for me.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      03-29-2019, 05:55 PM   #3793
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
i might follow Now_Rudi sometime and go bald
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      03-29-2019, 07:18 PM   #3794
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Dude....about 4-5 years ago it seemed that every girl that I......um....."encountered" wanted anal. It was the craziest thing. One right after the other for the entire summer wanted it and was very vocal about it. I honestly didn't know what to think. Oddly enough, I didn't take advantage of it with a single one of them. If it's topic of conversation on the first date before we even finish dinner this is a HUGE red flag to me. Some of them even begged for it. Each of them I only saw once. I discussed this with my married friends and they looked at me like I was lying to them right before they either smacked me or gave me hell for not taking advantage of it. The times have changed for sure.
I’m an ass man to the max but I’ve never wanted to put my dick in there. Idk why people are so obsessed with that shit, literally. I love seeing that ass bounce when hitting it from the back, but I’m not trying to get shit on my dick.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
      03-29-2019, 07:53 PM   #3795
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
I’m an ass man to the max but I’ve never wanted to put my dick in there. Idk why people are so obsessed with that shit, literally. I love seeing that ass bounce when hitting it from the back, but I’m not trying to get shit on my dick.
Yeah...same here...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      03-29-2019, 10:04 PM   #3796
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 228i Mineral Grey

Quote:
There's a bit of excitement because it's a little taboo.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 10:51 PM   #3797
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
How did the date go?
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 10:54 PM   #3798
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Dude....about 4-5 years ago it seemed that every girl that I......um....."encountered" wanted anal. It was the craziest thing. One right after the other for the entire summer wanted it and was very vocal about it. I honestly didn't know what to think. Oddly enough, I didn't take advantage of it with a single one of them. If it's topic of conversation on the first date before we even finish dinner this is a HUGE red flag to me. Some of them even begged for it. Each of them I only saw once. I discussed this with my married friends and they looked at me like I was lying to them right before they either smacked me or gave me hell for not taking advantage of it. The times have changed for sure.
Yeah see that's my whole thing too. it's different if she's into it and "planned/prepared" for it and it's an occasional special thing but I prefer not to go in there.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 11:35 PM   #3799
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
How did the date go?
i felt like taking a nap instead so im meeting her tomorrow for brunch

$7 bottomless mimosas are the key
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      03-30-2019, 03:04 PM   #3800
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Now_Rudi F30lolz hello i have update
date wasn't terrible, i was somewhat duped (cute face but no body pics, but we know what that means) she's surprisingly tall but also a thiccmaster.

the bad: HELLA red flags though, she's apparently an "ally" of the safe sex club which isn't inherently a bad thing but we all know what that can entail given the kind of people that work there. also said she "grew out" of the hookup scene and was looking for something more stable but showed up to the first date with a choker and within 5 minutes of us ordering food told me i was very cute and that she was dying to meet me. theatre major with a minor in poetry, said she was growing out of her old self because was realizing the "real world" and was looking for other stuff to do bc she realized acting won't pay the bills. also said her trip to israel over winter break was the reason she was depressed (actually said she's been battling with depression since then) because she realized there's a whole other world out there. from what i read between the lines she's the stereotypical milennial/gen z "social justice warrior" which i don't vibe with at all - would be nice to have a republican blonde hottie who's into trucks and choppers but bringing all that left-wing stuff on the first time we meet is not my vibe. not my thing to really get offended by anything but at some point you think "what if she's with me to show off how open minded and diverse she is". also said was looking for a relationship than a hookup - i'd kinda be okay with that but mentally i don't vibe with her and i'm not really the kind of guy to play people romantically just to get laid
edit and add on to the bad: she also has a very different outlook on life. i'm more of the "ill make the best of the cards played to me" and she's more of a "these cards suck so i'll complain instead of making the best of it"

the good: on the flip side she said i looked very "professional" and "put together"; also asked me to talk in turkish and said that was very "hot" when i did so. also, cute face

verdict: 4/10, not a terrible date but also not someone i'd be dying to meet again a second time. if she hits me up might but i dont think i'm going to instigate the second date. and actually the more i wrote this post i'll probably go on a second date because i believe people deserve a second chance but if she's 100% on making me a boyfriend i'll remove myself out of the situation
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
F30lolz6798.50
      03-30-2019, 04:09 PM   #3801
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Now_Rudi F30lolz hello i have update
date wasn't terrible, i was somewhat duped (cute face but no body pics, but we know what that means) she's surprisingly tall but also a thiccmaster.

the bad: HELLA red flags though, she's apparently an "ally" of the safe sex club which isn't inherently a bad thing but we all know what that can entail given the kind of people that work there. also said she "grew out" of the hookup scene and was looking for something more stable but showed up to the first date with a choker and within 5 minutes of us ordering food told me i was very cute and that she was dying to meet me. theatre major with a minor in poetry, said she was growing out of her old self because was realizing the "real world" and was looking for other stuff to do bc she realized acting won't pay the bills. also said her trip to israel over winter break was the reason she was depressed (actually said she's been battling with depression since then) because she realized there's a whole other world out there. from what i read between the lines she's the stereotypical milennial/gen z "social justice warrior" which i don't vibe with at all - would be nice to have a republican blonde hottie who's into trucks and choppers but bringing all that left-wing stuff on the first time we meet is not my vibe. not my thing to really get offended by anything but at some point you think "what if she's with me to show off how open minded and diverse she is". also said was looking for a relationship than a hookup - i'd kinda be okay with that but mentally i don't vibe with her and i'm not really the kind of guy to play people romantically just to get laid
edit and add on to the bad: she also has a very different outlook on life. i'm more of the "ill make the best of the cards played to me" and she's more of a "these cards suck so i'll complain instead of making the best of it"

the good: on the flip side she said i looked very "professional" and "put together"; also asked me to talk in turkish and said that was very "hot" when i did so. also, cute face

verdict: 4/10, not a terrible date but also not someone i'd be dying to meet again a second time. if she hits me up might but i dont think i'm going to instigate the second date. and actually the more i wrote this post i'll probably go on a second date because i believe people deserve a second chance but if she's 100% on making me a boyfriend i'll remove myself out of the situation
Hm. Sounds to me like there was more bad than good here. Not really terrible but nothing that you want to jump into. I also noted that the good revolved around you. Sounds like she is into you but it doesn't seem like the feeling all that mutual.

Let me know how the second date goes.
Appreciate 2
      03-30-2019, 04:21 PM   #3802
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Get her drunk, talk Turkish and you’ll touch home plate.

Edit: I was in a somewhat similar situation 2003/2004 time frame when I met this chick who was just getting over her ex. I stayed at her apartment here and then and we were having sex for about two months. I wasn’t looking for a gf and every time we hung out she would bring up, ‘So, what are we’ conversation. I told her I was confused where I wanted to be in life and wasn’t ready to settle down. I just got tired of explaining that to her every damn time we were together so I had to end bang time.

Give her a 2nd chance (if a 2nd date is in order) and see how it goes.

Last edited by F30lolz; 03-30-2019 at 04:28 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-30-2019, 05:19 PM   #3803
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hm. Sounds to me like there was more bad than good here. Not really terrible but nothing that you want to jump into. I also noted that the good revolved around you. Sounds like she is into you but it doesn't seem like the feeling all that mutual.

good observation, honestly until you said it i didn't think about that but youre right

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post

Edit: I was in a somewhat similar situation 2003/2004 time frame when I met this chick who was just getting over her ex. I stayed at her apartment here and then and we were having sex for about two months. I wasn’t looking for a gf and every time we hung out she would bring up, ‘So, what are we’ conversation. I told her I was confused where I wanted to be in life and wasn’t ready to settle down. I just got tired of explaining that to her every damn time we were together so I had to end bang time.

it is in order, she's down. i'll push it until next weekend and see how it goes tbh
because as i said i'd be down to have sex but if she's looking for a boyfriend i'll respect that and get out
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      03-30-2019, 06:01 PM   #3804
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Good post, Fizoli... the “where are we” is clingy... unless you’re also in the were are we stage...
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2019, 06:03 PM   #3805
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
good observation, honestly until you said it i didn't think about that but youre right

it is in order, she's down. i'll push it until next weekend and see how it goes tbh
because as i said i'd be down to have sex but if she's looking for a boyfriend i'll respect that and get out
I can’t believe you’re taking advise from us... equally can’t believe the advice is damned good advice!
Appreciate 2
      03-30-2019, 07:05 PM   #3806
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Solid move.
Appreciate 1