BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

11-07-2018, 09:04 AM   #1607
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiofromNJ View Post
i have a good one -- after using a dating site; i went on one date. the girl looked in her pics to be attractive, had a decent bio and the discussion before the date was quite good.

after pulling into the parking lot...i sat down on the bench out front of the restaurant b/c i was a few minutes early.

a woman was walking towards me - who, at first glance looked like the person i was talking to via the site...but this person was very...very pregnant.

she was 8 months pregnant. didn't know the father b/c she 'was on a bender with a few of her friends and slept with someone at a house party'. how did i find this out you ask? i had appetizers with her b/c a) i told her i'd go on a date with her (prior to knowing the whole baby thing) and b) i had to know the story.

after apps, we parted ways. i paid the bill, and share the story with anyone who thought online dating was a good idea. lol
Wow, I would have rolled out & not done the date. I DEFINITELY would NOT have paid for her shit.

I've run into a few prego women on POF over the years. Thankfully, it was known via their profile so I didn't even bother talking to them.

However, if all it took was one skank to make you say online dating, as a whole, is bad then no bueno...
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-07-2018, 09:05 AM   #1608
GiofromNJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 X5 x35 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Wow, I would have rolled out & not done the date. I DEFINITELY would NOT have paid for her shit.

I've run into a few prego women on POF over the years. Thankfully, it was known via their profile so I didn't even bother talking to them.
...it was all but a half hour. believe me i thought about just leavin.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-07-2018, 09:06 AM   #1609
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
i have a good one -- after using a dating site; i went on one date. the girl looked in her pics to be attractive, had a decent bio and the discussion before the date was quite good.

after pulling into the parking lot...i sat down on the bench out front of the restaurant b/c i was a few minutes early.

a woman was walking towards me - who, at first glance looked like the person i was talking to via the site...but this person was very...very pregnant.

she was 8 months pregnant. didn't know the father b/c she 'was on a bender with a few of her friends and slept with someone at a house party'. how did i find this out you ask? i had appetizers with her b/c a) i told her i'd go on a date with her (prior to knowing the whole baby thing) and b) i had to know the story.

after apps, we parted ways. i paid the bill, and share the story with anyone who thought online dating was a good idea. lol
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:19 AM   #1610
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
...it was all but a half hour. believe me i thought about just leavin.
Time is the 1 thing we cannot get back, though.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:20 AM   #1611
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I'm falling for this woman
You know, you basically have to invite all of BP to your upcoming nuptials then. Since we basically dragged you along, kicking and screaming, into this relationship.

Going to be a very expensive wedding for you, flying us all in. Especially me, since I'm from the great white north. On the flip side, the exchange rate at least works in your favour. Considerably.

I'll keep an eye out for my wedding invitation. You owe my fellow Canuck Bimmette an invitation too.

The two of us will be nice, I promise. Unlike Never Enough, whose probably going to try to put the hard sell on all of Danielle's bridesmaids (assuming they are attractive, of course). Rumour has it, he can be bought easily with one dinner from Ruth Chris.
Haha, I was totally thinking the same thing!
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:51 AM   #1612
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Great minds think alike.

Or alternatively, it just goes to show you how unified Canada is - from the west coast all the way to central Canada, we Canadians are of one mind. Which, specifically, is the expectation of an invitation to upstatedoc's upcoming wedding. Lest that was in any way unclear upstatedoc.

I'd like my invitation to be in lavender please. Like the lavender scented paper. I recently bought some lavender scented soap for our dispensers and have developed a small liking for the smell. And I don't care what any of the rest of you think.
Appreciate 1
      11-07-2018, 09:51 AM   #1613
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Rumour has it, he can be bought easily with one dinner from Ruth Chris.
Not so fast sir, don't forget that lego's were the closer in this deal.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #1614
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Great minds think alike.

Or alternatively, it just goes to show you how unified Canada is - from the west coast all the way to central Canada, we Canadians are of one mind. Which, specifically, is the expectation of an invitation to upstatedoc's upcoming wedding. Lest that was in any way unclear upstatedoc.

I'd like my invitation to be in lavender please. Like the lavender scented paper. I recently bought some lavender scented soap for our dispensers and have developed a small liking for the smell. And I don't care what any of the rest of you think.
I'm one of those people who doesn't like strong scents but I also love lavender, so that works for my invitation too!
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #1615
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:

Welcome sir!
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #1616
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Not so fast sir, don't forget that lego's were the closer in this deal.
Oh, good point - I forgot about that. You are right, most certainly.

However, to play the devil's advocate here, as I often like to do, if you recall the exact sequence of events, while Never_Enough REQUESTED a order from Ruth Chris, he instead ended up with dinner from some other place (which I cannot remember). I do recall he requested two orders from this place though.

The question is - had he gotten his original request of Ruth Chris, would the lego's still have been required as a closer?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #1617
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
or just lonely?
nah, not to sound like a dick but i have many wimmin friends i could call on, she's special
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #1618
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
nah, not to sound like a dick but i have many wimmin friends i could call on, she's special
weird flex but ok
Appreciate 1
      11-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #1619
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This from the guy that said he won't mess with a woman if he is not sure if she is seeing anyone...

I'm calling bs.

Why is she special?
Appreciate 1
      11-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #1620
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Oh, good point - I forgot about that. You are right, most certainly.

However, to play the devil's advocate here, as I often like to do, if you recall the exact sequence of events, while Never_Enough REQUESTED a order from Ruth Chris, he instead ended up with dinner from some other place (which I cannot remember). I do recall he requested two orders from this place though.

The question is - had he gotten his original request of Ruth Chris, would the lego's still have been required as a closer?
Texas Roadhouse PLUS I also got a bottle of vodka & a bottle of whiskey so it evened out & I came out way ahead.

I had the Lego $ in the bag regardless.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 10:09 AM   #1621
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Great minds think alike.

I'm just over here smelling my own farts today
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 10:12 AM   #1622
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This from the guy that said he won't mess with a woman if he is not sure if she is seeing anyone...

I'm calling bs.

Why is she special?
good call...
why is danielle fallable-for?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 10:12 AM   #1623
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
or just lonely?
You can't sound like a dick no matter what...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
weird flex but ok
What's weird flex mean lol
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #1624
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post

Everyone CAN sound like a dick, sir.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #1625
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Everyone CAN sound like a dick, sir.
Missing the joke
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #1626
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

its the new meme - weird flex means it's an odd thing to brag about
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-07-2018, 10:29 AM   #1627
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Doc, just remember that while ALL these fawkers were giving you a HARD time, you had support from one person in your taking it slow. Just don't wait 7 years for the nuptials, I might be too old to travel across teh country by then.

And then I can meet Prez Kerr IRL !!!
Appreciate 2
      11-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #1628
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'm just over here smelling my own farts today
Don't sell yourself short. I've crafted many a fart, the lingering aroma of which I've been quite impressed with. I can even pick out the varying scents and link them to the different foods I just consumed.
Appreciate 0