BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > BMW 118i New Exhaust

12-04-2018, 08:06 AM   #1
Frouss
Rep
Drives: Sedan

BMW 118i New Exhaust

Check out some great fighting games below and dish out some damage!

The fighting genre spans various different games.* They are some of the most popular in the online gaming world. By playing these games, your skill, reactions, memory as well as endurance are put to the test. Also, you’re allowed to play out some awesome combat sequences with deadly weapons or your bare hands! Check out some great fighting games below and dish out some damage!

» You may also be interested in: Most amazing 3d action games for those who love free online games

1. Grand Action Simulator: New York Car Gang

In the game, you take the role of a criminal. He is ruthless.

In the game, you take the role of a criminal. He is ruthless. He wants to use any means needed to rule a crime empire and assume control of NYC. Discover the cityscape and gather money by using whatever appropriate methods.*

Then, it’s possible for you to use this money to buy armor, weapons, as well as vehicles! How you develop your empire is up to you. You can choose to be violent or attempt to be kind-hearted and generous. Take out the gangsters and crime lords trying to usurp your power. Strive to gain as much wealth as you can. Remember, it’s possible to steal vehicles and rob civilians! Are you confident enough to become a major player in the game?

The graphics setting is adjustable. There are many gun choices. Many missions are available for you to complete.

For the game controls, to move, you use the arrow keys or WASD. Open nearby garage with T. Shoot or punch by left-clicking. Jump with the Spacebar. Left shift to run. X is for switching the weapon. Open car with F. Open the nearby shop with R. G is for grenade. Switch grenade with Z. Switch vehicle camera with C. For the garbage truck controls, pitchfork up with Z. Pitchfork down with X. Dump start with Q. Dump end with E. Lift container with the Spacebar.

» See also: Action games best

2. BrutalMania.io (Brutal Mania)

Ready to ace the game?

In the .io battle game, you fight against other players. The fight is the most gruesome one you will have ever seen. Defeat them all to become the last man standing and become the game’s winner.*

Here, you enter an arena with other global players. Whack them with your big mallet and cause mayhem. There are numerous upgrades to your characters as well as their weapons. They will make you impossible to stop in the battlefield. Dominate and get rid of all. Then jump into another lobby and do it again! Good luck trying!

The health system is available. A player requires certain hits before being eliminated. There is a level system for you to access upgrades for your weapons as well as character.

Move your mouse if you’re going to move. Attack with your left mouse button. Sprint with your right mouse button.

» You may also like: Action games online for free with no downloads

Last edited by Frouss; 12-19-2018 at 09:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
ovekvam
Brigadier General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2021 Galvanic Gold i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frouss View Post
Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading my exhaust in my new 118i as I cannot hear it at all inside the car or with the window down. Does anyone have any good exhausts they could recommend? So far the BMW performance exhaust does seem nice and loud with good sounds, however I have yet to find any others that are loud and different enough to justify around £1000.

Thanks
I have the same silent engine issue, but I don't think it is the exhaust I want to hear. BMW has an Active Sound Design device which would probably be the best solution, but there is not much information to find about retrofit.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 03:38 AM   #3
Chocolatero€
Private
Rep
Drives: 120d Xdrive F21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frouss View Post
Hi all,

I am thinking of upgrading my exhaust in my new 118i as I cannot hear it at all inside the car or with the window down. Does anyone have any good exhausts they could recommend? So far the BMW performance exhaust does seem nice and loud with good sounds, however I have yet to find any others that are loud and different enough to justify around £1000.

Thanks
When yiou get a bmw performance you also get the "brand" and the warranty, thats mainly the difference.

I'd go for a custom made one and you will spend less than 500