BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-05-2018, 11:07 AM   #1475
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4317
Rep
2,312
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
yes, at least a similar level so that i don't talk to a bag of potatos.


true, her research is on the accuracy of GPS sensors on drones for land surveying so i don't think she's too dumb...
Damn.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #1476
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

idk how the pic will upload (first day, second time using the app) but she's the redhead
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.

Last edited by Turkish Pickle; 11-05-2018 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: removed picture, not a fan of keeping it up
Appreciate 3
******2059.00
King Rudi8066.50

      11-05-2018, 11:10 AM   #1477
******
Banned
United_States
2059
Rep
1,689
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
idk how the pic will upload (first day, second time using the app) but she's the redhead
Damn
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 11:10 AM   #1478
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1953
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
yes, at least a similar level so that i don't talk to a bag of potatos.


true, her research is on the accuracy of GPS sensors on drones for land surveying so i don't think she's too dumb...
Make sure she has common sense & street smarts. Books smarts are not the same.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 11:11 AM   #1479
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1953
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
idk how the pic will upload (first day, second time using the app) but she's the redhead
She's cute. Would bang. Approved.

She looks 12.
Appreciate 2
      11-05-2018, 11:11 AM   #1480
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4317
Rep
2,312
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
idk how the pic will upload (first day, second time using the app) but she's the redhead
She's cute! Also huge props for delivering.
Appreciate 3
________2139.50
King Rudi8066.50

      11-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #1481
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4317
Rep
2,312
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Make sure she has common sense & street smarts. Books smarts are not the same.
Wit is a huge deal to me. I like someone who can give me as much sarcasm and shit as I give them. Makes everything 10x more fun.
Appreciate 4
      11-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #1482
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Make sure she has common sense & street smarts. Books smarts are not the same.
100% agree, i feel like she has street smarts but i don't know her personality that well yet


Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
She's cute. Would bang. Approved.

She looks 12.
she's actually 21, aka older than me
i don't know how i do this, my last "girlfriend" was also older than me and she was pretty cute too

i lowkey can't wait to be 21 so i can go to chicago bars instead of shitty college bars though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 2
      11-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #1483
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4317
Rep
2,312
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
100% agree, i feel like she has street smarts but i don't know her personality that well yet



she's actually 21, aka older than me
i don't know how i do this, my last "girlfriend" was also older than me and she was pretty cute too

i lowkey can't wait to be 21 so i can go to chicago bars instead of shitty college bars though
I just realized all of mine have been like a year younger.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #1484
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1953
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
100% agree, i feel like she has street smarts but i don't know her personality that well yet



she's actually 21, aka older than me
i don't know how i do this, my last "girlfriend" was also older than me and she was pretty cute too

i lowkey can't wait to be 21 so i can go to chicago bars instead of shitty college bars though
You guys are pretty much the same age, let's not get carried away thinking you date older women.

I'm 37 & I have dated women in their 50s.
Appreciate 1
________2139.50

      11-05-2018, 11:22 AM   #1485
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
You guys are pretty much the same age, let's not get carried away thinking you date older women.

I'm 37 & I have dated women in their 50s.
i made out with a 50ish year old lady on the dance floor at a club back in turkey but that's about it

i got shit from my guy friends for making out with an old woman, and got shit from my girl friends for making out with someone when we (apparently clearly) were both blacked out so it was a successful night
i still get shit from the boys about it, how i'm a dangerous man when im drunk... sadly is true
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2018, 11:22 AM   #1486
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
8067
Rep
1,560
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
idk how the pic will upload (first day, second time using the app) but she's the redhead
Very cute. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
You guys are pretty much the same age, let's not get carried away thinking you date older women.

I'm 37 & I have dated women in their 50s.
Same. Some older ladies are where it's at and some not so much. I've also dated a 26 year old in the last 3 years.
Appreciate 2
      11-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #1487
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4317
Rep
2,312
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'm 37 & I have dated women in their 50s.

There is a guy in one of the schools my company is contracted with who just got hired as a custodian (he is maybe 19 or 20) and he is dating a mom of one of the students (in her late 40s early 50s I think).
Appreciate 3
      11-05-2018, 11:24 AM   #1488
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
There is a guy in one of the schools my company is contracted with who just got hired as a custodian (he is maybe 19 or 20) and he is dating a mom of one of the students (in her late 40s early 50s I think).
oh my god
one of my pledge brothers told me a story about his XC team. they were giving some kid on the team shit by saying his mom was sleeping with the coach...

shortly after they graduate, that kid's parents divorce and she gets married with the coach...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8066.50

      11-05-2018, 11:29 AM   #1489
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1953
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i made out with a 50ish year old lady on the dance floor at a club back in turkey but that's about it

i got shit from my guy friends for making out with an old woman, and got shit from my girl friends for making out with someone when we (apparently clearly) were both blacked out so it was a successful night
i still get shit from the boys about it, how i'm a dangerous man when im drunk... sadly is true
Tell your friends get with the program. Plenty of older women that have kept their shit tight & also some have $
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8066.50

      11-05-2018, 11:32 AM   #1490
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Tell your friends get with the program. Plenty of older women that have kept their shit tight & also some have $
oh fuck them, i can withstand the shit and I'm the one who gets action with some older chicks so who cares?

im 100% sure i said this a few weeks back in the thread, almost the sole reason I want to become 21 soon is to try my game in a bar where women a bit above my age group go...

tinder for me has proved very shit in that age group, but i got noticeably less matches so yourboy has to use his social skills
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 11:39 AM   #1491
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
8067
Rep
1,560
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Tell your friends get with the program. Plenty of older women that have kept their shit tight & also some have $
DING DING DING!!! This! There are some very attractive older ladies out there.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer24885.50

      11-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #1492
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4317
Rep
2,312
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
oh my god
one of my pledge brothers told me a story about his XC team. they were giving some kid on the team shit by saying his mom was sleeping with the coach...

shortly after they graduate, that kid's parents divorce and she gets married with the coach...
Hahaha that's priceless. I mean I can see hooking up with a MILF or Cougar. Plenty of good looking ones at the schools, but dating and hanging out? I feel like that wouldn't work from an intellectual perspective, at least with me.

I'd take the younger hot ones like Jade any day over that.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 11:43 AM   #1493
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Hahaha that's priceless. I mean I can see hooking up with a MILF or Cougar. Plenty of good looking ones at the schools, but dating and hanging out? I feel like that wouldn't work from an intellectual perspective, at least with me.

I'd take the younger hot ones like Jade any day over that.
oh yeah 100%, im not trying to date a milf/cougar... im just trying to have fun and see what the commotion is about
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #1494
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
24886
Rep
10,068
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Class, do not underestimate the beauty and teaching skills of that fabled beast...the cougar. While seemingly elusive the one must craft a strategy to meet them at the perfect time allowing a teaching experience that rivals none.

The last few I dated, I'd rank in order, thusly:

Eva Longorio Look-alike
Comfort Access
Kryptonite
Ex-Bikini Model
Fatal Attraction (Fatal Attraction was a solid 9+. A man once chased her through an airport to get her number. Not exaggerating.)

They are all hotter and in better shape than their offspring as their offspring's friends.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 4
      11-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #1495
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1951
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Class, do not underestimate the beauty and teaching skills of that fabled beast...the cougar. While seemingly elusive the one must craft a strategy to meet them at the perfect time allowing a teaching experience that rivals none.

The last few I dated, I'd rank in order, thusly:

Eva Longorio Look-alike
Comfort Access
Kryptonite
Ex-Bikini Model
Fatal Attraction (Fatal Attraction was a solid 9+. A man once chased her through an airport to get her number. Not exaggerating.)

They are all hotter and in better shape than their offspring as their offspring's friends.
sensei please do explain what a "comfort access" is, im very confused
also one of my teachers (super cool dude) back in high school told me to always look at the mom before getting serious with a girl i guess it really is a thing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
________2139.50

      11-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #1496
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
24886
Rep
10,068
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
sensei please do explain what a "comfort access" is, im very confused
also one of my teachers (super cool dude) back in high school told me to always look at the mom before getting serious with a girl i guess it really is a thing
Those are all my nom de plume's for them. It's an inside thing just take my word for it. 5'-2" 107#, 32D. Black hair to the middle of her back and honey-almond colored skin. Simply stunning.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST