BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Does anyone know how much Wheel HP is M140i xDrive stock

08-04-2022, 08:04 AM   #1
Bst
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: M140i

Does anyone know how much Wheel HP is M140i xDrive stock

I am wondering what is the Wheel Horse Power of bmw m140i xDrive stock. If someone has such measurements, please share the information. I did measure mine when I bought it but have no base line to compare to see where it sits at. Internet is full of engine HP measurements but calculations aren't accurate so I prefer if someone share real dyno results. I did mine on dynojet, but other results are fine too. I know that different dynos show differently.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 10:08 AM   #2
IJO
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 116I F20

What was yours?
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 11:33 AM   #3
Bst
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: M140i

When I bought mine 2 months a go I thought it is stock, but noticed that the sport displays more than 340 hp and 500NM, so I dynoed the car. It showed 363HP at the wheels according to the dyno guy. It was tested on Dynojet. And since the calaculation WHP to Crank(engine) HP is not that accurate due to tons of factors, I am looking for someone who dynoed his stock xDrive car to just give me some base line.
I know all numbers of the stock hp on the engine that people get, but I can't find any information on internet about wheel horse power.
Appreciate 0