BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

11-16-2021, 12:49 PM   #12057
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Should've just put them in a plastic bag.
That would be the move if a person wasn't/isn't hopeful of receiving back said Tupperware containment device. My second wife, during the dating stage, would always leave something at my house after a visit. Gave her an excuse to come get it.
He definitely wanted a reason. Lol!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Sara5791.00
      11-16-2021, 12:51 PM   #12058
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It wasn't a herd thing, at least not a coordinated one. I think everybody - on their own terms - made the decision. There have been a few who either chose to leave the thread or who rarely venture in here due to more recent additions. I mainly pop in to see what a select 7 or 8 of you have to say.
This. Unspoken memo. There are people in here actually care about, and those are deserving of responses.
Appreciate 7
Sedan_Clan25055.00
King Rudi13154.00
Sara5791.00
________4158.50
vreihen1615241.00
antgenn319.00
      11-16-2021, 01:06 PM   #12059
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
He definitely wanted a reason. Lol!
Oh I'm sure, but then again; did the proprietor of the container have the same mindset? I mean, it got brought up on here.....unwarranted at that.

Exhibit A -

No one:

Sara: Succeeded in getting my sports bra back, though I let him leave with my Tupperware this morning. Let's hope he brings it back.

Cyn: Blah blah blah, lies, bullshit, blah blah blah, hey everybody look at me.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25055.00
Sara5791.00
TiMSport12796.50
      11-16-2021, 01:12 PM   #12060
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Airtight container keeps them soft, chewy, and moist
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25055.00
      11-16-2021, 01:14 PM   #12061
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Like undergarments?

Quote:
Oh absolutely I said "I'm going to need this back" as I handed it to him.
Attagirl! You make me so proud.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25055.00
Sara5791.00
      11-16-2021, 01:27 PM   #12062
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
"Pink panties in a plastic bag……..getting crushed by a building."

Sincerely,

L.L. Cool J.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      11-16-2021, 01:32 PM   #12063
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
He's gone until December now. Let's see if he doesn't lose it.
Damn it. Now Wyclef is stuck in my head.

Quote:
"Pink panties in a plastic bag……..getting crushed by a building."

Sincerely,

L.L. Cool J.
Points for an uncle L reference!
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25055.00
      11-16-2021, 01:36 PM   #12064
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Damn it. Now Wyclef is stuck in my head.

Huh?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 01:40 PM   #12065
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Huh?
The song title is November, but whatever....

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 01:43 PM   #12066
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
The song title is November, but whatever....

Gotcha.

So, with shipping delays, yada yada, I need to order his Christmas gift now. I want your opinion. PMing you.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      11-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #12067
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Cyn: Blah blah blah, lies, bullshit, blah blah blah, hey everybody look at me.
That’s funny! I’ve only provided you guys with over a dozen pictures in various threads. Yeah, I’m lying! You just can’t come grips that your life has been an under performing mess. So, you have to pick on those who have achieved their goals.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 02:33 PM   #12068
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Just leaving this here:

What a funny movie that was though! Jason Segel and Russell Brand, just awesome.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      11-16-2021, 02:37 PM   #12069
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
That’s funny! I’ve only provided you guys with over a dozen pictures in various threads. Yeah, I’m lying! You just can’t come grips that your life has been an under performing mess. So, you have to pick on those who have achieved their goals.
Uh....yeah, ok. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

It's not my fault that my life has been sub par. I was born into a very poor immigrant family that moved to the U.S. when I was only months old. I recall eating off of a dirt floor as a child. My mother and father worked multiple jobs to take care of my grandmother's life threatening illnesses, which didn't leave much for us. I've been poor and have had an extremely hard life. The only real pleasure I get out of life, is coming here and enjoying the comradery of my fellow BP members. Now that you have showed up, I constantly have to look at your posts of your fancy cars and hear you go on and on about a life that I wish I had. There. Does that make you feel better?

Seriously though, none of that is accurate. You bring it on yourself. I've said it once and I'll continue to say it for as long you continue to bombard us with your bullshit, you're just fucking annoying. Whether your full of shit or not, no one cares. We all wish you'd go annoy other people. BTW, your money, cars, homes and women are of no concern to us. None of it makes you look cool or successful. You make yourself look like a damn fool and we are forced to watch. I know extremely poor people who are an absolute pleasure to be around and then there is you - the complete polar opposite. The saying of money doesn't buy class is aimed directly at you. Enjoy your money, your cars and whatever else, because if you knew how people really felt about you; none of that would matter to you anymore. You're seriously ridiculous and the fact that you think it has anything to do with my lack of success in life shows exactly what you know about anything....other than yourself that you somehow can not just shut the fuck up about. Seriously, go somewhere else. You've already ruined this thread to a point where most of us don't even come in here because of you. Have you not noticed that no one appreciates your posts or comments on them? Figure it out and fuck off elsewhere.
Appreciate 15
dinonz3216.00
Sedan_Clan25055.00
vreihen1615241.00
TiMSport12796.50
Mein11422.00
Sara5791.00
________4158.50
antgenn319.00
M5Rick60013.50
Dang3r12512.00
rmanm4870.50
heitzke1152.50
Murf99314114.00
Dino GT35134.50
      11-16-2021, 02:39 PM   #12070
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:
First I'm hearing of an airtight sports bra…
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
vreihen1615241.00
Sara5791.00
      11-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #12071
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Just leaving this here:

What a funny movie that was though! Jason Segel and Russell Brand, just awesome.

"Take my eyes, not the shirt!"
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7929.00
      11-16-2021, 02:48 PM   #12072
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:

Fast forward to last Friday, I accidentally left one of my favorite articles of clothing at current guy's house. He offered to give it back if I made him cookies.

Cookies were made, now he's left with my Tupperware lol.
Isn't this a Seinfeld episode? I'm going to start calling you Costanza here shortly.
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13154.00
Sara5791.00
________4158.50
Dang3r12512.00
      11-16-2021, 03:58 PM   #12073
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
That's funny! I've only provided you guys with over a dozen pictures in various threads. Yeah, I'm lying! You just can't come grips that your life has been an under performing mess. So, you have to pick on those who have achieved their goals.

It's not my fault that my life has been sub par. I was born into a very poor immigrant family that moved to the U.S. when I was only months old. I recall eating off of a dirt floor as a child. My mother and father worked multiple jobs to take care of my grandmother's life threatening illnesses, which didn't leave much for us. I've been poor and have had an extremely hard life. The only real pleasure I get out of life, is coming here and enjoying the comradery of my fellow BP members. Now that you have showed up, I constantly have to look at your posts of your fancy cars and hear you go on and on about a life that I wish I had. There. Does that make you feel better?

Seriously though, none of that is accurate. You bring it on yourself. I've said it once and I'll continue to say it for as long you continue to bombard us with your bullshit, you're just fucking annoying. Whether your full of shit or not, no one cares. We all wish you'd go annoy other people. BTW, your money, cars, homes and women are of no concern to us. None of it makes you look cool or successful. You make yourself look like a damn fool and we are forced to watch. I know extremely poor people who are an absolute pleasure to be around and then there is you - the complete polar opposite. The saying of money doesn't buy class is aimed directly at you. Enjoy your money, your cars and whatever else, because if you knew how people really felt about you; none of that would matter to you anymore. You're seriously ridiculous and the fact that you think it has anything to do with my lack of success in life shows exactly what you know about anything....other than yourself that you somehow can not just shut the fuck up about. Seriously, go somewhere else. You've already ruined this thread to a point where most of us don't even come in here because of you. Have you not noticed that no one appreciates your posts or comments on them? Figure it out and fuck off elsewhere.
You've basically articulated the thoughts and feelings of just about every person in this thread as it pertains to his presence (…although he will swear people are P/M'ing him, thanking him for his contributions and begging him to stay).
Appreciate 13
vreihen1615241.00
King Rudi13154.00
TiMSport12796.50
Sara5791.00
dinonz3216.00
________4158.50
antgenn319.00
///d1819.00
Dang3r12512.00
heitzke1152.50
Murf99314114.00
Dino GT35134.50
      11-16-2021, 05:01 PM   #12074
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Damn what happened in the time I was gone with that one dude???

Also a few updates:
- we texted back and forth yesterday. i appreciate the closure but we both made it very clear that it is over over

- i did make a hinge account over the weekend but deleted it monday morning, i realized this was only going to give me fomo at the moment. also it wouldn't be fair to go on a date with someone only for me to be like "haha yea my ex used to do that too". i'm not 100% moved on, need a week or so i think

- went out with friends last saturday, the bar we went out wasn't that great i guess, just didnt feel like meeting anyone. met one of the girls who work in the yoga studio in my building today though, she seems very nice
Appreciate 7
Sedan_Clan25055.00
Sara5791.00
vreihen1615241.00
________4158.50
Mein11422.00
Dang3r12512.00
King Rudi13154.00
      11-16-2021, 07:30 PM   #12075
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:

Yeah, guess what. My family started out as poor as you. That’s probably why I am where I am. If you don’t like what I have to say, don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out. I’ll post what I want, when I want. And just for that I’m going to post how and who I lost my virginity to. It’s a good read. It is date related. Let’s try to stay on topic for now on. Stay tuned.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 07:37 PM   #12076
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:

Ignore List is your friend!
Appreciate 10
Sedan_Clan25055.00
Sara5791.00
vreihen1615241.00
________4158.50
Mein11422.00
King Rudi13154.00
heitzke1152.50
Murf99314114.00
Dino GT35134.50
      11-16-2021, 08:10 PM   #12077
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:

Ignore List is your friend!
….and I think he has since remembered to leave his Troll Feed at home. Back to the regularly scheduled programming.

I'm thinking of taking the lady to see the Shen Yun play. Has anybody seen it?
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
dinonz3216.00
      11-16-2021, 08:13 PM   #12078
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I'm thinking of taking the lady to see the Shen Yun play. Has anybody seen it?
That is an excellent idea!
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25055.00