BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Dpf and EGR delete+ intermittent power loss issues

01-31-2023, 11:46 AM   #1
jang150
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw F30 320d m sport

Dpf and EGR delete+ intermittent power loss issues

Hi all. Completed a dpf and EGR delete as had issues relating to blocked dpf. So dpf internally gutted and car coded. I'm having intermittent issues with car dropping revs from idle 900rpm to 400-500 and car has no prower to move off. A engine re-start resolves issue but absolute pain. It doesn't do it all the time and completely random.

Took car back to garage but no faults found with reader. is it an issue with generic map?

Any suggestions? EGR not officially removed (coded out) and manually set to closed. Is it worth dpf delete only and bring EGR back in play?

Garage has original ECU reading saved so I suppose I can revert back and get someone else to code. Anyone recommended in North West?
Appreciate 0