BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Light switch configuration (Daytime driving rings + LED taillight on)

05-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Mjlbakker
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 G21 318i (in order) - 20

Light switch configuration (Daytime driving rings + LED taillight on)

My 118D F20 is equipped with Bi-xenox headlights which are very much contributing to the looks of the car. For anyone who is in the stage of picking options, I advise you to thick the box! !

I don't have the automatic light sensor installed so have to select on/off manually. In my configuration the corona rings are very bright when lights are witched off (daylight driving lights). Which makes the light switch work like this:

OFF: front corona lights on, no interior light, no tail light.
1. front minor xenon lights, interior lights on, tail light on.
2. front bi-xenon lights, interior lights on, tail light on.

My question is, is it possible to change the configuration of the light switch so I can drive with corona rings on (daylight driving mod) and tail lights on at the same time. The LED tail lights are far too nice not to be used!

Here is a vid with the Daylight driving rings
Appreciate 0