BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > LIGHTING HELP trying to facelift my M135i to LCI

11-17-2017, 06:10 AM   #1
44nas
Registered
Rep
Drives: 435i m performance

LIGHTING HELP trying to facelift my M135i to LCI

hi, i have been on the forum for a while but never posted just admired many of your cars, i have a 2014 BMW M135I which i have physically done the complete LCI conversion to, new front bumper, headlights, rear boot lid, rear lights rear bumper it looks amazing, but i dont know how to get the headlights and rear lights working, i cant even drive the car at the moment, everyone i call seems to have done conversions on other models just not the F20, they offer coding but dont know about the wiring, so im in a bit of pickle as i now have a car i can no longer drive until its sorted, can someone please help me sort this out!! im from Manchester i know there are people who have done this conversion but no one has a guide on how to do it, any help would be much appreciated
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 10:01 AM   #2
Dannybolton89
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118d m sport

Oreet pal did you have any success in wiring the lights?
Appreciate 0