BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-01-2019, 12:38 PM   #3147
gatorfast
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Fear of full commitment to something that I knew deep down wasn't what I thought it was. My libertarian political leanings also likely played a role.
Got ya. Just parlaying on what MKsix said earlier about the red flags of your situation to a potential mate, I would say this greatly adds to that. Never having been married at 43 is one thing but then finding out you were in a very long-term relationship which didnt result in marriage is another. Makes it seem as if you are afraid to commit (which you basically said you are).

Hope you dont take this the wrong way as I dont mean any of this to be mean spirited. Just trying to point out factors and questions which will likely arise the next time you meet someone special.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34183.50
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7558.50
      02-01-2019, 12:42 PM   #3148
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Not to derail but this is a legit question to ask here:

WTF is going on with all of the tattoos on the tits or Tittoos, as I call them. I've run afoul of these a couple of times before I met the current pseudoGF. Can someone give me a few insights?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15693.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-01-2019, 12:46 PM   #3149
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

WTF is going on with all of the tattoos on the tits or Tittoos, as I call them. I've run afoul of these a couple of times before I met the current pseudoGF. Can someone give me a few insights?
I'd love to hear what you guys think. I personally hate tatoos on women. I think it is so not feminine. I just can't....
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34183.50
upstatedoc7558.50
      02-01-2019, 12:49 PM   #3150
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I'd love to hear what you guys think. I personally hate tatoos on women. I think it is so not feminine. I just can't....
My thoughts are, discreet and tasteful...yes. Gross and like, The Illustrated Man, nope.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
      02-01-2019, 12:57 PM   #3151
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

Never heard of these. You mean like directly on the tits themselves, not like a chest tattoo?

Only thought that crossed my mind was maybe it covers up scars from say implants or breast cancer operation?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:00 PM   #3152
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I dislike tattoos on women. Doesn't really matter whether it is discreet or not. I suppose if it was small and discreet (say on the ankle or something), it's not a place I would often look, so it wouldn't bother me either...but if it was something that I had to see often I think I wouldn't like it very much.

That being said, in general, I don't favour tattoos. Partially because I picture what they'll look like when the person is old and then I start smiling at the thought of this frail 70 year old in a wheelchair sporting tribal or some other crap that's now pretty wrinkly.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15693.50
      02-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #3153
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Makes it seem as if you were afraid to commit (which you basically said you were).
Fixed that for me
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      02-01-2019, 01:18 PM   #3154
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

im not a fan of tattoos in general, like a few smaller ones sure whatever but i'm not into the whole "your body is a canvas" meme
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:18 PM   #3155
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I dislike tattoos on women. Doesn't really matter whether it is discreet or not. I suppose if it was small and discreet (say on the ankle or something), it's not a place I would often look, so it wouldn't bother me either...but if it was something that I had to see often I think I wouldn't like it very much.

That being said, in general, I don't favour tattoos. Partially because I picture what they'll look like when the person is old and then I start smiling at the thought of this frail 70 year old in a wheelchair sporting tribal or some other crap that's now pretty wrinkly.
It drives me nuts. I'll see some pretty little thing, all dressed up in a sexy dress (sometimes even a wedding dress) and she has tattoos all over her back and arms and really?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:24 PM   #3156
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:

I'm a former tattoo artist and as always I seem to have something to say about damn near everything. Here's my opinion: Discreet and tasteful can be very sexy. To me, a dainty classy looking girl with an expensive, well thought out and executed sleeve/s are a HUGE turn-on. I think this is a turn on to me due to being a former tattooist and understanding the pain, the cost and planning that goes into it, along with the fact that seeing something like a full sleeve/s on a classy type female is confusing yet alluring. I'm guessing the same way women find men with long hair/man buns are attractive. As manly men, most guys laugh and mock the man bun but if women didn't like it, men wouldn't do it.

Now moving on the topic at hand, breast tattoos. Not a fan. It distracts from the joy of actually (finally) getting to see the breast that you have been wanting to see for whatever time frame. It's much like the anticipation of wanting to see a movie and then getting to the theater and not being able to enjoy it because someone is talking loudly through the entire film....it just draws too much attention away from the blessing you are being shown.

Pierced nipples....completely different story depending on the piercing and jewelry. Barbells through both nipples is very sexy if the breasts are proportionate and nice. Hoops/Slave jewelry (cmyx6go I can already see you googling ) on large, deflated balloon-esque type breasts simply scream old biker chick with no class and poor decision making skills. These types are typically married to old biker men with weird nicknames, wear baseball caps every second their eyes are open and say very little.

Quote:
As stated above the right tattoo on the right woman is very sexy. More often than not this is rarely the case. Nasty, trashy, junk ass tattoos adorn the bodies of too many very attractive women; which in my opinion lessens their value and their potential suitors to be honest. Tattoos done in memorandum of a loved one are acceptable. The unacceptable list is as follows: Tramp stamps, neck tattoos, bear/dog paw prints anywhere, face tattoos (unless you're Mike Tyson), vulgar tattoos (be it depictions or verbiage) and the for whatever reason the very popular Browning rifle deer logo or the male/female spin off of said logo that makes a heart.....any company logo for that matter just makes you look like a mindless idiot.

Just my opinion.

Quote:
Never heard of these. You mean like directly on the tits themselves, not like a chest tattoo?

Only thought that crossed my mind was maybe it covers up scars from say implants or breast cancer operation?
Tattoos that empower the wearer by covering scar tissue from a traumatic life event such as a mastectomy I am all for. I have also seen where women have had their nipples tattoo'd back on after surgery. This also brings me to another subject that I personally find cute/hot is women that have had heart shaped areola's tattoo'd. Google it, pretty damn cute.

Last edited by King Rudi; 02-01-2019 at 02:36 PM..
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34183.50
DETRoadster11456.00
      02-01-2019, 01:30 PM   #3157
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
To build off of MK's post. cmyx6go and bimmette I'd be interested in hearing what you find attractive and not attractive when it comes to men. This can cover hair, facial hair, dress, sense of style, etc.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:35 PM   #3158
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
To build off of MK's post. cmyx6go and bimmette I'd be interested in hearing what you find attractive and not attractive when it comes to men. This can cover hair, facial hair, dress, sense of style, etc.
I like when a guy wears sweats and tshirts when we hang out but can also wear suits for work or nice occasions. Any hairstyle but if he's losing hair, then just shave it. I like facial hair. I am fine with tattoos but not on the face. I prefer him to be fit but not super ripped, indicating he could be too gym-obsessed.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34183.50
      02-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #3159
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
man buns are oddly found VERY attractive, i've had a few friends try to give me a man bun
i just don't see it work on me though

i was playing the "36 questions to make someone fall in love with you" with a friend (it doesn't work) and she said i know how to dress myself and appreciated that so i guess that's a thing?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      02-01-2019, 01:37 PM   #3160
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
man buns are oddly found VERY attractive, i've had a few friends try to give me a man bun
i just don't see it work on me though

i was playing the "36 questions to make someone fall in love with you" with a friend (it doesn't work) and she said i know how to dress myself and appreciated that so i guess that's a thing?
I do find man buns very attractive.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:38 PM   #3161
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Tattoos that empower the wearer by covering scar tissue from a traumatic life event such as a mastectomy I am all for. I have also seen where women have had their nipples tattoo'd back on after surgery. This also brings me to another subject that I personally find cute/hot is women that have had heart shaped areola's tattoo'd. Google it, pretty damn cute.
Yeah, and I just realized I didn't say it, but meant to - while I don't like tattoos generally, if they are to cover up scars from a cancer surgery, then I'm all for it, because it empowers them, and that's a good thing. Or tattooing the nipples (look a like) back on. All good.

Otherwise, not a fan.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34183.50
      02-01-2019, 01:39 PM   #3162
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Please clarify. There are two types, each located nowhere close to the other.
Appreciate 5
UncleWede17976.50
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7558.50
MKSixer34183.50
      02-01-2019, 01:41 PM   #3163
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Anything BUT a man bun. I think it's ridiculous.

Beard or clean shaved, long or short hair, dress - it depends on the man and how he carriers himself. As long as he has a sense of pride in how he looks. A guy in jeans and a sweatshirt can look better put together than a guy in an expensive suit.
Appreciate 2
      02-01-2019, 01:42 PM   #3164
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
The Jason Momoa or David Beckham kind
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:46 PM   #3165
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

1-2" heels, a nice skirt, and a little heart/butterfly/rose on the ankle - be right back. . .

There is one very attractive lady at work, until you see her in a skirt and the Lion King growls at you from her thigh. Both content and placement detract from the rest.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34183.50
Dang3r12512.00
      02-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #3166
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
The Jason Momoa or David Beckham kind
I'm still uncertain. It's ok to admit you like the male butt you know. The female butt is very attractive IMO and I'm quite ok admitting it.

Caveat: Most. I really should have said that earlier. Not a big fan of big butts. I am not Sir Mix-a-Lot.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      02-01-2019, 01:50 PM   #3167
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I'm guessing this falls under the same category of me finding classy women with tattoos attractive. I think that it may be the opposite of what you would expect the opposite sex to do kind of attractive. Not in a man wearing a dress kind of thing, but I do know women that find men in kilts to be sexy. I personally also find it to be sexy when cute women know how to operate heavy equipment.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #3168
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Anything BUT a man bun. I think it's ridiculous.

Beard or clean shaved, long or short hair, dress - it depends on the man and how he carriers himself. As long as he has a sense of pride in how he looks. A guy in jeans and a sweatshirt can look better put together than a guy in an expensive suit.
I'm glad to hear this. I kinda laugh at guys when I see them with man buns but I also understand their reasoning behind doing it. Women find it attractive and so they comply.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15693.50