BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-25-2018, 01:49 PM   #991
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Post the pics of your back after you are attacked and ravaged by the beast inside her. In all seriousness I feel from the facts given you need to be a bit more assertive and not passive. She must be tired of going to CVS for batteries by now.

Agreed. Passive does not get you laid.

Also, if you don't make a move when you see her then please stop posting about it & ban yourself.
Appreciate 4
UncleWede16284.00
________4144.50
King Rudi13094.00
upstatedoc7515.50
      10-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #992
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6405
Rep
4,715
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!

Ugh makes me depressed though. Maybe I need to get back on the dating apps eventually
Just say no to these apps. Trust me, I'm off all them for over a month so far & not having that shit show in my life is liberating.
I know, I know. Ugh.
Appreciate 1
      10-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #993
________
________
4145
Rep
2,302
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Agreed. Passive does not get you laid.

Also, if you don't make a move when you see her then please stop posting about it & ban yourself.
Being passive can get you laid too... Nothing wrong with that.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop674.50
      10-25-2018, 02:05 PM   #994
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Being passive can get you laid too... Nothing wrong with that.
More often than not, assertive will trump passive.
Appreciate 2
________4144.50
MKSixer34051.00
      10-25-2018, 02:09 PM   #995
________
________
4145
Rep
2,302
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
More often than not, assertive will trump passive.
I was talking positions
Appreciate 1
      10-25-2018, 02:50 PM   #996
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7516
Rep
2,077
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
No, you don't get off so easy there. Specifically in what manner are you going to see her tomorrow night?

Is it with respect to a date / food and wine pairing thing. In which case, kudos, and we'll leave you be.

Or is it that you'll see her tomorrow night at the school pick up spot when you are both picking up your respective offspring?

In which case, we are going to keep on ragging on you, until you pick up your phone, and text her something to the effect of "I like you, you like me, why don't we just be one big happy family?"

(Which I am positive is a song somewhere, probably from Sesame Street, but having no luck finding the lyrics).
we're meeting at the school for the boys halloween spooktacular. rumor has it they are not letting parents stay this year due to THEM eating all the candy last year. I told her if thats the case then we're going for a drink, and I said it like a boss
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 6
bimmette6404.50
Joekerr7896.00
________4144.50
King Rudi13094.00
nyalpine907078.00
MKSixer34051.00
      10-25-2018, 02:57 PM   #997
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
we're meeting at the school for the boys halloween spooktacular. rumor has it they are not letting parents stay this year due to THEM eating all the candy last year. I told her if thats the case then we're going for a drink, and I said it like a boss
Jesus dude, you can't try to set 1 meeting not around kids?!
Appreciate 2
________4144.50
      10-25-2018, 02:57 PM   #998
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3078
Rep
333
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
No, you don't get off so easy there. Specifically in what manner are you going to see her tomorrow night?

Is it with respect to a date / food and wine pairing thing. In which case, kudos, and we'll leave you be.

Or is it that you'll see her tomorrow night at the school pick up spot when you are both picking up your respective offspring?

In which case, we are going to keep on ragging on you, until you pick up your phone, and text her something to the effect of "I like you, you like me, why don't we just be one big happy family?"

(Which I am positive is a song somewhere, probably from Sesame Street, but having no luck finding the lyrics).
that song was from barney the purple dinasour

also upstatedoc MY GUY - literally you can't fuck this up even if you tried to at this point. she's literally inviting you out to hang out, probably to a place where she only knows a few people herself (and most likely no one knows you). the only true way to fuck this up is by not doing anything other than showing up and at the end of the night "thanking for her time". get her to thank you for something else...

im such a bro, if you need it i'll overnight my pair to you if you need a younger copy to make this happen. all i know is you need to ensure you don't fail:
1- yourself
2- us
3- her
Appreciate 3
Joekerr7896.00
________4144.50
      10-25-2018, 03:04 PM   #999
Joekerr
Banned
7896
Rep
1,896
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
we're meeting at the school for the boys halloween spooktacular. rumor has it they are not letting parents stay this year due to THEM eating all the candy last year. I told her if thats the case then we're going for a drink, and I said it like a boss
Good. But even better once you get there, just tell her that and say let's leave the kids and go for a drink. Then share details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Jesus dude, you can't try to set 1 meeting not around kids?!
Patience. Baby steps. I think he'll get there. If he needs the kids for the first meeting or two to assure himself of her interest, then I think he will go strong after that. Hopefully.

Dude - she's into you. If not, you can blame BP, but not a single one of us thinks you are going to get shot down. You know that lifeline thing on Who wants to be a Millionaire where you ask the audience and they're usually like 70% on one answer and split on the rest...and the 70% answer is like always right?

Well, in this case, the audience is saying 100% on the one answer. And we're right.
Appreciate 2
nyalpine907078.00
MKSixer34051.00
      10-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #1000
________
________
4145
Rep
2,302
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
that song was from barney the purple dinasour

also upstatedoc MY GUY - literally you can't fuck this up even if you tried to at this point. she's literally inviting you out to hang out, probably to a place where she only knows a few people herself (and most likely no one knows you). the only true way to fuck this up is by not doing anything other than showing up and at the end of the night "thanking for her time". get her to thank you for something else...

im such a bro, if you need it i'll overnight my pair to you if you need a younger copy to make this happen. all i know is you need to ensure you don't fail:
1- yourself
2- us
3- her
He's inching forward daily on failing us...
And by failing us he'll fail himself.
And by failing himself, he'll fail her.

See how it snowballs doc?
Pics and info now!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 04:19 PM   #1001
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
16284
Rep
9,209
Posts

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Shhhh - he's busy failing us. If the app keeps going off in his pockets, she's GOING to see all of this.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34051.00
      10-25-2018, 04:59 PM   #1002
________
________
4145
Rep
2,302
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Shhhh - he's busy failing us. If the app keeps going off in his pockets, she's GOING to see all of this.
I think the main fear is the app notification getting in front of the porn he's watching while he masturbates...

And Danielle is masturbating at home. Thinking of him.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 05:07 PM   #1003
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Brigadier General
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
4286
Rep
3,762
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

THis thread is gold
Appreciate 5
________4144.50
upstatedoc7515.50
MKSixer34051.00
      10-25-2018, 05:10 PM   #1004
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9193
Rep
5,853
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

In LA for a couple days...meeting chick from my Vegas trip a few weeks ago...have some unfinished business. Hopefully I feel "drained" by the end of the night.

Otherwise I'll be crying Jordan.
Appreciate 5
________4144.50
King Rudi13094.00
MKSixer34051.00
      10-26-2018, 01:17 AM   #1005
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3078
Rep
333
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
$5 says he'll post "i have accomplished the sex on her"

but $10 says he'll post "nothing happened but the kids had fun together!!!"
Appreciate 4
      10-26-2018, 07:12 AM   #1006
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Good. But even better once you get there, just tell her that and say let's leave the kids and go for a drink. Then share details.



Patience. Baby steps. I think he'll get there. If he needs the kids for the first meeting or two to assure himself of her interest, then I think he will go strong after that. Hopefully.

Dude - she's into you. If not, you can blame BP, but not a single one of us thinks you are going to get shot down. You know that lifeline thing on Who wants to be a Millionaire where you ask the audience and they're usually like 70% on one answer and split on the rest...and the 70% answer is like always right?

Well, in this case, the audience is saying 100% on the one answer. And we're right.
He's already done the meeting w/kids thing, though. She OBVIOUSLY likes him. SEAL THE DEAL before she rolls out.
Appreciate 2
________4144.50
Joekerr7896.00
      10-26-2018, 07:13 AM   #1007
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
$5 says he'll post "i have accomplished the sex on her"

but $10 says he'll post "nothing happened but the kids had fun together!!!"
$47 says he doesn't make a move
Appreciate 1
________4144.50
      10-26-2018, 07:54 AM   #1008
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13094
Rep
1,894
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
$47 says he doesn't make a move
$47 That's a very specific amount.

I'll go tree fiddy that he closes the deal.

I'll go a dollar that she is hotter than what any of us have built up in our minds.
Appreciate 6
      10-26-2018, 08:00 AM   #1009
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
$47 That's a very specific amount.

I'll go tree fiddy that he closes the deal.

I'll go a dollar that she is hotter than what any of us have built up in our minds.
I'll go $1.69 that she's not as hot as we want to believe, but is still attractive.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13094.00
________4144.50
Joekerr7896.00
      10-26-2018, 08:07 AM   #1010
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13094
Rep
1,894
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'll go $1.69 that she's not as hot as we want to believe, but is still attractive.
Damn....yeah, I believe you might be spot on here. We always tend to believe things are greater than they really are....we are members of a BMW forum after all.
Appreciate 4
________4144.50
Joekerr7896.00
      10-26-2018, 08:22 AM   #1011
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Damn....yeah, I believe you might be spot on here. We always tend to believe things are greater than they really are....we are members of a BMW forum after all.
+ it's the net so we're all ballers with millions & only date 10s
Appreciate 1
________4144.50
      10-26-2018, 08:26 AM   #1012
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13094
Rep
1,894
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
+ it's the net so we're all ballers with millions & only date 10s
....well yeah, this is given no? Since this IS the internet I'd also like to add that the only reason I don't post in the "What's on your wrist?" thread is because I don't want to bust the bubble of those guys bank accounts.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST