BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2018, 08:11 AM   #793
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13094
Rep
1,894
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

I'll tell another strange story from about 6 years ago. The girl I was seeing at the time couldn't decide if she wanted to be with me or the other 30 guys that were constantly hitting on her. She was gorgeous so I couldn't really blame the guys, what I could be upset about was how she handled it. During one of our off times, where we didn't speak for a few weeks, I had started talking to this other girl. The few weeks of not talking to the original girl turned into a few months, in the meantime the second girl that I started talking to became very familiar with each other. She worked second shift and I worked first so the only time we could see each other is if she came over after work late at night. I get up at 5 a.m. so it was a bit of a struggle for me get rest. Eventually I gave the girl a key to my place and would just go to bed and she would let herself in, come upstairs to the bedroom and "wake me up."

Another month goes by and the original girl decided she no longer wanted anything to do with the guy that she was with after me and asked if she could come by one evening after work. The girl that had the key to my place and I weren't serious or anything, it was just sex....actually only sex. Girl A comes over and ends up staying the night. Girl B only came over maybe once or twice a week and we had both agreed that it was nothing but sex so it wasn't a huge deal to me.

The next morning was Saturday and I did not have to work, so it was coffee and a bowl in bed which lead to more sex with Girl A. As we are in the middle of it my phone starts ringing, of course I ignore it and had planned on checking it after. As the sex progresses, I have her in quite a precarious position and just happened to look up and I see girl B standing in hallway peeking around the door. I couldn't tell if this was about to get bad or if it was about to turn into some porno type scenario. The girl in the doorway motioned for me to continue doing what I was doing like a director without making a sound. Girl A who was bent over the foot board of my sleigh bed had no idea anyone was even there as she couldn't see anything but the floor. As I continued, the girl in the hallway watched for a few minutes, clearly turned on and then left without making a sound.

Around noon, girl A left and I called girl B back. I thanked her for being cool about the entire thing and she explained that what we have is nothing but sex anyway so she wasn't upset. She did explain that from watching she was extremely turned on and wanted to come over...so she did. The end result was that I ended up doing to girl A what she had done to me and just stopped answering her calls or responding to her texts after she dumped the guy she left me for.

I've sat on this story for years and only my best friend knows about it. As I type it out I realize what a shit I was and how screwed up the dating scene really is.
Appreciate 7
      10-04-2018, 08:20 AM   #794
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'll tell another strange story from about 6 years ago. The girl I was seeing at the time couldn't decide if she wanted to be with me or the other 30 guys that were constantly hitting on her. She was gorgeous so I couldn't really blame the guys, what I could be upset about was how she handled it. During one of our off times, where we didn't speak for a few weeks, I had started talking to this other girl. The few weeks of not talking to the original girl turned into a few months, in the meantime the second girl that I started talking to became very familiar with each other. She worked second shift and I worked first so the only time we could see each other is if she came over after work late at night. I get up at 5 a.m. so it was a bit of a struggle for me get rest. Eventually I gave the girl a key to my place and would just go to bed and she would let herself in, come upstairs to the bedroom and "wake me up."

Another month goes by and the original girl decided she no longer wanted anything to do with the guy that she was with after me and asked if she could come by one evening after work. The girl that had the key to my place and I weren't serious or anything, it was just sex....actually only sex. Girl A comes over and ends up staying the night. Girl B only came over maybe once or twice a week and we had both agreed that it was nothing but sex so it wasn't a huge deal to me.

The next morning was Saturday and I did not have to work, so it was coffee and a bowl in bed which lead to more sex with Girl A. As we are in the middle of it my phone starts ringing, of course I ignore it and had planned on checking it after. As the sex progresses, I have her in quite a precarious position and just happened to look up and I see girl B standing in hallway peeking around the door. I couldn't tell if this was about to get bad or if it was about to turn into some porno type scenario. The girl in the doorway motioned for me to continue doing what I was doing like a director without making a sound. Girl A who was bent over the foot board of my sleigh bed had no idea anyone was even there as she couldn't see anything but the floor. As I continued, the girl in the hallway watched for a few minutes, clearly turned on and then left without making a sound.

Around noon, girl A left and I called girl B back. I thanked her for being cool about the entire thing and she explained that what we have is nothing but sex anyway so she wasn't upset. She did explain that from watching she was extremely turned on and wanted to come over...so she did. The end result was that I ended up doing to girl A what she had done to me and just stopped answering her calls or responding to her texts after she dumped the guy she left me for.

I've sat on this story for years and only my best friend knows about it. As I type it out I realize what a shit I was and how screwed up the dating scene really is.


Also, no wonder I don't trust women.
Appreciate 2
      10-04-2018, 08:26 AM   #795
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13094
Rep
1,894
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post


Also, no wonder I don't trust women.
During another one of our off times with girl A, she was with a married guy. Little did she know I was friends with the married guy and his wife. The married guy and his very attractive wife were obviously having problems and she had mentioned to me that she thought he was cheating....he was, with the girl that couldn't make up her mind whether or not she wanted to be with me or everyone else.

He knew who she was to me and that didn't stop either of them. Ultimately divorce was the end result between the married couple and I never spoke to girl A again. I will say that homeboys wife started calling me shortly after. Who was I to tell her no?
Appreciate 5
________4144.50
MKSixer34051.00
      10-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #796
________
________
4145
Rep
2,302
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorz View Post
This thread should be a life lesson to the younger guys like myself to never trust 99% of girls out there, cause most likely they're banging someone else. Yes there are plenty of good girls out there I'm not saying all of them and not trying to offend anyone here. On another note, found this to be interestingly hilarious and sadly true
What?
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2018, 07:54 PM   #797
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9193
Rep
5,854
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

One of my best friends is divorcing this terrible girl he got duped into marrying. Dude is barely 25 and the marriage lasted a year. She and her family just wanted a guy with good career prospects who will take care of her lazy manipulative borderline a$$.

Luckily he's getting out with minimal financial repercussions. He can have any chick he wants....handsome, white, good career, etc.
Appreciate 1
________4144.50
      10-04-2018, 08:11 PM   #798
IllSic_Design
Colonel
IllSic_Design's Avatar
United_States
2120
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: 09 E92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Northern California

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorz View Post
This thread should be a life lesson to the younger guys like myself to never trust 99% of girls out there, cause most likely they're banging someone else. Yes there are plenty of good girls out there I'm not saying all of them and not trying to offend anyone here. On another note, found this to be interestingly hilarious and sadly true
haha I see you follow good ol' Tony Tootuni or whatever his name is!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #799
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
Kyngofpop's Avatar
United_States
675
Rep
361
Posts

Drives: BMW 4
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
One of my best friends is divorcing this terrible girl he got duped into marrying. Dude is barely 25 and the marriage lasted a year. She and her family just wanted a guy with good career prospects who will take care of her lazy manipulative borderline a$$.

Luckily he's getting out with minimal financial repercussions. He can have any chick he wants....handsome, white, good career, etc.
Did you just list "white" as a personality trait or positive attribute?!

Like PLEASE tell me that I misread that....

Gta be fkn KIDDING me smfh...
__________________
Janet Jackson Unbreakable World Tour
Appreciate 3
________4144.50
King Rudi13094.00
      10-04-2018, 09:20 PM   #800
Joekerr
Banned
7896
Rep
1,896
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
One of my best friends is divorcing this terrible girl he got duped into marrying. Dude is barely 25 and the marriage lasted a year. She and her family just wanted a guy with good career prospects who will take care of her lazy manipulative borderline a$$.

Luckily he's getting out with minimal financial repercussions. He can have any chick he wants....handsome, white, good career, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Did you just list "white" as a personality trait or positive attribute?!

Like PLEASE tell me that I misread that....

Gta be fkn KIDDING me smfh...






This thread is wonderfully amusing.
Appreciate 9
________4144.50
King Rudi13094.00
wrickem2032.00
xander_g784.50
MKSixer34051.00
      10-04-2018, 11:16 PM   #801
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3078
Rep
333
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
dude idk, some chicks dig "exotics" - here its the whiteboys usually that dont amount to much
Appreciate 1
________4144.50
      10-05-2018, 12:59 AM   #802
Jhanksm3
Captain
216
Rep
617
Posts

Drives: 2023 G80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Charleston SC via Raleigh NC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Did you just list "white" as a personality trait or positive attribute?!

Like PLEASE tell me that I misread that....

Gta be fkn KIDDING me smfh...
was thinking the same thing
Appreciate 2
________4144.50
Kyngofpop674.50
      10-05-2018, 06:31 AM   #803
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
One of my best friends is divorcing this terrible girl he got duped into marrying. Dude is barely 25 and the marriage lasted a year. She and her family just wanted a guy with good career prospects who will take care of her lazy manipulative borderline a$$.

Luckily he's getting out with minimal financial repercussions. He can have any chick he wants....handsome, white, good career, etc.
Duped into it? He's gotta take some responsibility for his choices, man.

Also why did you list "white" in there as if it has anything to do with anything? This thread is about to either get real bad or real good........
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13094.00
________4144.50
      10-05-2018, 07:23 AM   #804
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13094
Rep
1,894
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Did you just list "white" as a personality trait or positive attribute?!

Like PLEASE tell me that I misread that....

Gta be fkn KIDDING me smfh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
dude idk, some chicks dig "exotics" - here its the whiteboys usually that dont amount to much
White boys....exotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Duped into it? He's gotta take some responsibility for his choices, man.

Also why did you list "white" in there as if it has anything to do with anything? This thread is about to either get real bad or real good........
I thought the same thing. No one made him get married to this chick. I was miserable in my first marriage but I also realized that I was the one who put myself in that situation.

As for "white" being an attirbute.... Germanauto duuuuude....


Last edited by King Rudi; 10-05-2018 at 07:31 AM..
Appreciate 5
      10-05-2018, 08:11 AM   #805
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6509
Rep
2,922
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Did you just list "white" as a personality trait or positive attribute?!

Like PLEASE tell me that I misread that....

Gta be fkn KIDDING me smfh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
dude idk, some chicks dig "exotics" - here its the whiteboys usually that dont amount to much
White boys....exotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Duped into it? He's gotta take some responsibility for his choices, man.

Also why did you list "white" in there as if it has anything to do with anything? This thread is about to either get real bad or real good........
I thought the same thing. No one made him get married to this chick. I was miserable in my first marriage but I also realized that I was the one who put myself in that situation.

As for "white" being an attirbute.... Germanauto duuuuude....

Yessss! This thread wouldn't be complete without some SouthPark.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
________4144.50
King Rudi13094.00
      10-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #806
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9193
Rep
5,854
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Did you just list "white" as a personality trait or positive attribute?!

Like PLEASE tell me that I misread that....

Gta be fkn KIDDING me smfh...
Let's not beat around the bush, white dudes have it easier with girls any day. Look it up, there's statistics behind this. I posted a couple links for you all.

And before anybody accuses me of being a Klan member, I'll make it clear that I am not White! Just telling it as it is, not out of jealousy or spite, but because I always try to be objective.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/09/57535...-online-dating
https://medium.com/a-m-awaken-your-i...y-760288b7790f
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_racism

Last edited by Germanauto; 10-05-2018 at 09:47 AM..
Appreciate 2
________4144.50
MKSixer34051.00
      10-05-2018, 09:37 AM   #807
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9193
Rep
5,854
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Duped into it? He's gotta take some responsibility for his choices, man.

Also why did you list "white" in there as if it has anything to do with anything? This thread is about to either get real bad or real good........
Yes my friend is not totally innocent in this. He was naive and foolish, too good at heart to the point he got taken advantage of.

I don't know why you guys have your panties in a bunch over the white comment. It's a fact that white dudes generally have it easier in the dating game.

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2018, 10:13 AM   #808
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
496
Rep
476
Posts

Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Yes my friend is not totally innocent in this. He was naive and foolish, too good at heart to the point he got taken advantage of.

I don't know why you guys have your panties in a bunch over the white comment. It's a fact that white dudes generally have it easier in the dating game.
Just stop, you sound like an idiot.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop674.50
      10-05-2018, 10:33 AM   #809
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9193
Rep
5,854
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Just stop, you sound like an idiot.
Name calling...nice
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2018, 10:35 AM   #810
Germanauto
Major General
Germanauto's Avatar
United_States
9193
Rep
5,854
Posts

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
You're right. Goes to show that the small sample groups that they used to scientifically conduct those studies clearly left out the likes of Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson, Timothy McVeigh etc...

Those small sample group tests that they use don't actually represent real world data imo and it sucks that they've led you to believe that skin color co-relates to someone's superiority and worth in society, especially the dating department.

Glad I can get all the hot multi-cultural ass available and have never encountered this afaik. Maybe I can reverse this "scientific" trend...:


But that's a topic for another thread for another day. Good day.
Get back to me when you conduct your own study that represents the ďreal world,Ē until then Iíll roll with whatís documented. Iím not sure how many of you share a minortyís perspective either. Anyhow these are all generalizations that vary country to country and city to city. Iím amazed how PC you dudes are, donít want to derail the thread any further.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #811
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Get back to me when you conduct your own study that represents the ďreal world,Ē until then Iíll roll with whatís documented. Iím not sure how many of you share a minortyís perspective either. Anyhow these are all generalizations that vary country to country and city to city. Iím amazed how PC you dudes are, donít want to derail the thread any further.
Conduct your own study before you try that line.

I'm white & it's anything but easy for me in the dating game. It's hard for all men out there in 2018.

#killwhitey
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13094.00
      10-05-2018, 12:14 PM   #812
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
34051
Rep
11,612
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Get back to me when you conduct your own study that represents the ďreal world,Ē until then Iíll roll with whatís documented. Iím not sure how many of you share a minortyís perspective either. Anyhow these are all generalizations that vary country to country and city to city. Iím amazed how PC you dudes are, donít want to derail the thread any further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Conduct your own study before you try that line.

I'm white & it's anything but easy for me in the dating game. It's hard for all men out there in 2018.

#killwhitey
I actually had a young lady tell me, "If you were white, you'd be perfect." It's a real thing. At least 20 percent of the profiles down here have, White Only or Caucasian Men Only attached to them.

Challenge accepted.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 5
      10-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #813
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2138
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I actually had a young lady tell me, "If you were white, you'd be perfect." It's a real thing. At least 20 percent of the profiles down here have, White Only or Caucasian Men Only attached to them.

Challenge accepted.
No one is saying some men & women do not prefer one race/ethnicity/cock size/build type over others. However, that does not make dating suddenly a racist thing where white people have it easier.

What about the black people who don't like to date white people or the white women that only date black or hispanic men then? I've had women tell me they only date black men. Now what?!

Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop674.50
      10-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #814
Joekerr
Banned
7896
Rep
1,896
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
No one is saying some men & women do not prefer one race/ethnicity/cock size/build type over others. However, that does not make dating suddenly a racist thing where white people have it easier.

What about the black people who don't like to date white people or the white women that only date black or hispanic men then? I've had women tell me they only date black men. Now what?!
Dunno....penis pump maybe?

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13094.00
MKSixer34051.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST