BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > This Chick At The Gym...

10-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #155
woosh
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: rs

1:30am. She texts you, asking if you want to catch up. You abide and meet up.

Don't get whipped bro... just saying. Play it smart/cool.

On a more positive note, lol, congrats! I've been following since post 1, and I must say that bimmerpost has the some pretty awesome members on here. Good on you guys for helping him with suggestions!

Now...hl0m4n...any sneak pics bro? Cmon, you owe it to us. =D

Last edited by woosh; 10-11-2010 at 07:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #156
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

look OP, im a very similar guy when it comes to being a "ladies man", and complementing her on her looks, meeting late at night just to talk...its romantic and all...but you're setting yourself up for failure...you are showing how nice and "cute" you are, but as soon as that nice and sweetness slows down, she will give you hell and say "you USED to be sweet"

make her worry, dont text back right away, dont do EVERYTHING she asks, make her put some effort in, like make her come to your house at midnight..

YOU ARE THE MAN, YOU SHOULD BE IN CONTROL

just dont be a dick, be yourself and be sweet and nice...just dont go overboard, or she will start getting annoyed and leave you in the dirt

cliffs: be a jellybean, hard on the outside, soft on the inside...
      10-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #157
audiprotein
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi a4

Thats like stg 2 bro. She likes you and thats good.
      10-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #158
Trijicon
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #159
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

She asian?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #160
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

She

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
-is part italian, german, and irish
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #161
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
-is part italian, german, and irish
I thought that when it comes to mixtures we the spaniards are the biggest bastards, but you americans ...
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 03:09 PM   #162
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
look OP, im a very similar guy when it comes to being a "ladies man", and complementing her on her looks, meeting late at night just to talk...its romantic and all...but you're setting yourself up for failure...you are showing how nice and "cute" you are, but as soon as that nice and sweetness slows down, she will give you hell and say "you USED to be sweet"

make her worry, dont text back right away, dont do EVERYTHING she asks, make her put some effort in, like make her come to your house at midnight..

YOU ARE THE MAN, YOU SHOULD BE IN CONTROL

just dont be a dick, be yourself and be sweet and nice...just dont go overboard, or she will start getting annoyed and leave you in the dirt

BEST ADVICE. OP, I think maybe we are missing some of the finer details, but seriously. If you've never had a long term relationship as you said, you MUST do what ^^ just said. I said this before, you need to have better things to do than to text her back right away or be the first one to say, "Good morning!". Go out without her, and have fun without her. Don't move the bitch in to your house don't tell her I love you, don't tell her she's the best gf you've ever had even if its all true. keep her one step below you but still respect her and be kind at the same time. She's moving in for the strike(kiss) on the first date pretty much so kiss her thats all good but don't let her know more than she needs to. If you lose control of the relationship, she's gonna walk all over you.

EDIT: Btw, this is a great thread. Not many actually wind up this way. Hot white chick hooking up with an asian guy tells me a few things....,. She plays World of Warcraft secretly or she has been cheated on a lot or maybe she used to be a nerdy when younger or... something like that if you know what I mean. Thats not any offense to you, but I'm Asian, I know how white girls are. I've dated them all my life but you gotta really be direct and show them you are interested and available. I rarely see them come looking for trouble, and more than anything, STALK YOU FOR A MONTH before you say anything to them. Like, she did EVERYTHING outside of say, "HEY MOTHERF*CKER HIT ON ME!" Seriouslly, "Oh my food was soo bad the other day, and that food on the tv looks really good, GOSH i'm so hungry JEEZ... What should I do about it?!"

EDIT2: Oh and btw, don't tell her that she doesn't have to worry about other girls because she's so beautiful or whatever.... That works against you. You gotta subconsciously make her think that you have 10 girls that are hotter than her available to you, BUT you are choosing her because she makes you a sandwich. jk

Last edited by klipseracer; 10-11-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #163
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
BEST ADVICE. OP, I think maybe we are missing some of the finer details, but seriously. If you've never had a long term relationship as you said, you MUST do what ^^ just said. I said this before, you need to have better things to do than to text her back right away or be the first one to say, "Good morning!". Go out without her, and have fun without her. Don't move the bitch in to your house don't tell her I love you, don't tell her she's the best gf you've ever had even if its all true. keep her one step below you but still respect her and be kind at the same time. She's moving in for the strike(kiss) on the first date pretty much so kiss her thats all good but don't let her know more than she needs to. If you lose control of the relationship, she's gonna walk all over you.

EDIT: Btw, this is a great thread. Not many actually wind up this way. Hot white chick hooking up with an asian guy tells me a few things....,. She plays World of Warcraft secretly or she has been cheated on a lot or maybe she used to be a nerdy when younger or... something like that if you know what I mean. Thats not any offense to you, but I'm Asian, I know how white girls are. I've dated them all my life but you gotta really be direct and show them you are interested and available. I rarely see them come looking for trouble, and more than anything, STALK YOU FOR A MONTH before you say anything to them. Like, she did EVERYTHING outside of say, "HEY MOTHERF*CKER HIT ON ME!" Seriouslly, "Oh my food was soo bad the other day, and that food on the tv looks really good, GOSH i'm so hungry JEEZ... What should I do about it?!"

EDIT2: Oh and btw, don't tell her that she doesn't have to worry about other girls because she's so beautiful or whatever.... That works against you. You gotta subconsciously make her think that you have 10 girls that are hotter than her available to you, BUT you are choosing her because she makes you a sandwich. jk
Waiting for Radix to chew up your high-school dating advice again.
      10-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #164
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

You dont need to let her know you have 10 other girls around. If shes into you, she'll think on her own that you've got a slew of whores waiting for you.

On the other hand, I personally don't throw out all the puppydog theres nobody but you, you're the greatest person in the world, you're the hottest girl I've ever banged shit for after you fall in love.

Just play it out, but dont hang your heart/balls on your sleeve. Take it easy. Coming on too strong will scare her away. So will sounding like you've never gotten ass before.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #165
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

seriously, imma open an online dating site and hire you guys to take on cases 1 on 1, we gonna make mad money, it gonna be eharmony 2.0 . as for last night i didn't finish what went down, i was blazed before i met her and so fucking tired i couldn't type anymore.

so after the diner, we stopped by dunkin donuts and got coffee. i don know how it happened, but we were at a bench overlooking the river and manhattan with our coffee just talking bullshit for 30 minutes (for you local guys you should know the spot off the pkway ).

to sum things up near the end, she got cold i gave her my jacket and as i did leaned in and got a kiss and made out there for like 10 minutes , she got really soft lips i must say and after parted ways.

with all the pimp advice im getting, you guys must get chicks at the gym np . if this doesn't work out it doesnt work out. im not gonna kick myself for not letting it work out but the experience i got from meeting someone at the gym and what to come will always be with me. so far she is just a chick im taking it slow with and i will still have my 1 nighters for now, no doubt .

as for the creep pics ill post if i get any with her in the future

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-11-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #166
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Take her to Nyack. Down where the pier is, about 2 blocks to the right is a small marina and a restaurant. To the right is a small dock to launch boats. Its next to the park. Never failed to seal the deal there. NEVER.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #167
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
so after the diner, we stopped by dunkin donuts and got coffee. i don know how it happened, but we were at a bench overlooking the river and manhattan with our coffee just talking bullshit for 30 minutes (for you local guys you should know the spot off the pkway ).

to sum things up near the end, she got cold i gave her my jacket and as i did leaned in and got a kiss and made out there for like 10 minutes , she got really soft lips i must say and after parted ways.
you're a fucking moron i would have raped her - perfect scenario
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #168
CasperSYTFU
SYTFU Crew
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2010 Toyota FJ

Garage List
Could you imagine if she found this thread?! LMFAO.
Dude you're over thinking shit WAY to much.
Relax or it will last.
Or she'll find your history on your internet read these 8 pages and end up with a retraining order lol
      10-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #169
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

pics or gtfo
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #170
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
pics or gtfo
OP needs to get some photos off of FB or something.
      10-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #171
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperSYTFU View Post
Or she'll find your history on your internet read these 8 pages and end up with a retraining order lol
Chrome Incognito FTW
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #172
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

I looked on FB.

Chelsea, from Jersey City. Brunette, Blonde highlights and looks small..

is that her?

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #173
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

waiting for someone to do that ^^
      10-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #174
JayKay335i
Banned