BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Why were my posts removed?
Closed Thread

06-26-2018, 02:24 PM   #1
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3 xdrive35i, Macan S

Why were my posts removed?

Probably my last post. I’ve noticed that 6 of my responses to the thread Liberal Hipocrisy have been deleted. They weren’t profane or threatening. No moderator messaged me to say I’m out of line. I pied the member that I was responding to and he said he never complained. So what is this? I realize that I’m one of a handful of democrats or centrist republicans. Does that mean I should be censored? I’ve messaged the moderators but have gotten no response. Big brother is on the forums.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Actually, Big Brother starts this Wednesday at 8pm. Looking forward to it.

Happens dude - I've had posts of mine deleted, not I think because there was anything wrong, just that they happened to be in the middle of a number of other toxic posts and so they just deleted the whole batch. At least that's my guess, because I never received any warnings, and I don't think I was in any way offensive or anything.

You just have to acknowledge that you are using these forums because they are interesting but you don't own them or control them. That's up to the mods / owner. So if they want to delete your post, they can and have the absolute right to do so.

Having reached that nirvana, I myself do not care if my posts get deleted. If I've offended someone, I only ask that they let me know. But usually my posts are fairly light.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2018, 02:59 PM   #3
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Were your posts on topic and within forum rules?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread