BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > F20 entry HU audio outputs

02-20-2022, 01:56 PM   #1
Mast0rMason
Rep
Drives: BMW 120D F20

F20 entry HU audio outputs

Can anyone help me disect the audio outputs in my F20? It's a 2011 120D with the entry HU with no nav and no combox. The plans to completely redo the audio with an aftermarket DSP and amplifiers. How do I flatten the EQ too because I don't their theirs a sub under the seat.

Also on side notes is it normal for the voltage to 15.7v? Plugged a fault code tool thing in and it was reading that.

Also I was playing with the manual mode with its flappy paddles and it red lined and the engine light came on with fault code P115C, MAF sensor. Have I just spent 8k on a broken car? I'm pretty sure it's got a dodgy mot from the dealership as the reg light is out which was a previous advisory and now it isn't.

Many thanks!
Appreciate 0