BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > the space near the accumulator

07-10-2023, 06:25 AM   #1
fatihy
Rep
Drives: F20 118i LCI Mpack

Garage List
2016 118i Mpack  [0.00]
Question the space near the accumulator

Hello,

As we have little trunk, i am trying to use the spaces as much as i can. I just see there is some space near the accumulator under the carpet. Is there any risk if i put there some of my cleaning liquids, sponges etc. is that area should stay empty ?
Is there anyone using that space and how ?

And do you know any producer/link by any chance to have a box or bag for that area ?

https://ibb.co/XLm871V
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2023, 05:02 PM   #2
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Sure thing! This place is for BMW Mobility kit (you would have it from the factory instead of the runflats). I keep a footpump there. Placing liquids next to electrics is not a safe idea, of course! I keep my spare engine oil in the "toolbox" (the door on the left) and my cleaning stuff in the net compartment on the right (it's a part of the Extended Storage package, it can be retrofitted if you like, I believe). And I have an OEM waterproof trunk mat. You can explore OEM trunk accessories on the RealOEM.

Last edited by No one; 07-10-2023 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Extended the post.
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2023, 01:33 AM   #3
fatihy
Rep

Garage List
2016 118i Mpack  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Sure thing! This place is for BMW Mobility kit (you would have it from the factory instead of the runflats). I keep a footpump there. Placing liquids next to electrics is not a safe idea, of course! I keep my spare engine oil in the "toolbox" (the door on the left) and my cleaning stuff in the net compartment on the right (it's a part of the Extended Storage package, it can be retrofitted if you like, I believe). And I have an OEM waterproof trunk mat. You can explore OEM trunk accessories on the RealOEM.
thanks, so i will put first aid kit instead of liquids. i want to retrofit kind of box/bag there, if i can find.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2023, 03:01 AM   #4
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatihy View Post
thanks, so i will put first aid kit instead of liquids. i want to retrofit kind of box/bag there, if i can find.
Don't you have the first aid kit where it's supposed to be, from the factory: in the left compartment, behind the door? Notice accessing it underneath the floor can be hindered by the load in the trunk. The BMW Mobility kit comes in a bag, though the contents cost, of course.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2023, 05:55 AM   #5
fatihy
Rep

Garage List
2016 118i Mpack  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Don't you have the first aid kit where it's supposed to be, from the factory: in the left compartment, behind the door? Notice accessing it underneath the floor can be hindered by the load in the trunk. The BMW Mobility kit comes in a bag, though the contents cost, of course.
thanks to you i've learnt one more thing, yes , i checked now there is a aid kit there, i didnt know i have one more so good to know
Appreciate 0