BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > Europe Way Map Update FSC Generator for EntryNav2
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-29-2024, 11:47 AM   #45
expic
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: bmw 225xe
Join Date: Mar 2024
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code file for
Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: V936528


Thx.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2024, 11:56 AM   #46
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by expic View Post
Hi,

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code file for
Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: V936528

Thx.
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2024, 05:35 AM   #47
alexander.flagman
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2009 BMW 135i, 2019 BMW 220i
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

FSC

Hello friends,
Need help getting lifetime FSC Code for Road Map EUROPE Way (Currently have 2018-3 P2021B1R on my car).

VIN: ER31029

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Alex
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2024, 07:55 AM   #48
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander.flagman View Post
Hello friends,
Need help getting lifetime FSC Code for Road Map EUROPE Way (Currently have 2018-3 P2021B1R on my car).

VIN: ER31029

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Alex
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2024, 09:08 AM   #49
rxp2007
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: bmw G21
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: Portugal

iTrader: (0)

Hello,

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code for
Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: WBA6L51050FH76070


Thank you very much
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2024, 09:59 AM   #50
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxp2007 View Post
Hello,

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code for
Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: WBA6L51050FH76070

Thank you very much
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2024, 12:32 PM   #51
qfmone@gmail.com
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW F20
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Hello Shawn, I'm a new bimmer. I want to update my BMW F20's map from Europe Way 2017 to Europe Way 2024-1, could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance!
My VIN: WBA1S51030V995173
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2024, 12:34 PM   #52
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by qfmone@gmail.com View Post
Hello Shawn, I'm a new bimmer. I want to update my BMW F20's map from Europe Way 2017 to Europe Way 2024-1, could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance!
My VIN: WBA1S51030V995173
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 04:52 AM   #53
_AE_
Registered
2
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: F56
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: EU

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,

Happy with my new Mini, but not so much with the older maps. I'd like to update so could you please send me a lifetime FSC code for
Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: TP49264 (Mini F56)

Thanks very much in advance

btw, I see DM/PM is disabled but you can also send an email to aef56ae @ gmail.com

Last edited by _AE_; 04-12-2024 at 05:54 AM.. Reason: added mail
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #54
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AE_ View Post
Hi Shawn,

Happy with my new Mini, but not so much with the older maps. I'd like to update so could you please send me a lifetime FSC code for
Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: TP49264 (Mini F56)

Thanks very much in advance

btw, I see DM/PM is disabled but you can also send an email to aef56ae @ gmail.com
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2024, 08:34 AM   #55
Alfafor
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW 118i
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: Madrid

iTrader: (0)

Hello,

I am looking for latest Europe Way map and lifetime FSC

VIN: WBA1R510107B13873

Thank you very much
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2024, 09:13 AM   #56
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfafor View Post
Hello,

I am looking for latest Europe Way map and lifetime FSC

VIN: WBA1R510107B13873

Thank you very much
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 05:09 AM   #57
ElTurkito24
Registered
ElTurkito24's Avatar
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 118i
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

Hi Guy! Iím new here, Iím looking to update the maps in my 118 F20, currently it has Japanese maps and I would like to update for AUS/NZ 2024, I have fond them and downloaded. Will I need a FSC code?

Also, I have done and Apple CarPlay activation and change the radio Frequency on it (done by an audio garage), the guy said to make sure none reset the system otherwise the Apple CarPlay activation wonít be able anymore coz the system will be factory restored.

Will this happen if I updates just the maps?

Thanks for your help!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2024, 04:16 PM   #58
KnOlte
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW F45
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: Berlin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2024, 05:59 PM   #59
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTurkito24 View Post
Hi Guy! Iím new here, Iím looking to update the maps in my 118 F20, currently it has Japanese maps and I would like to update for AUS/NZ 2024, I have fond them and downloaded. Will I need a FSC code?

Also, I have done and Apple CarPlay activation and change the radio Frequency on it (done by an audio garage), the guy said to make sure none reset the system otherwise the Apple CarPlay activation wonít be able anymore coz the system will be factory restored.

Will this happen if I updates just the maps?

Thanks for your help!
Yes, Need EVO Patch, Full Set of Custom FSC Codes, Region Unlock, and Regional Coding.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2024, 06:10 PM   #60
ElTurkito24
Registered
ElTurkito24's Avatar
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 118i
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

What is Car VIN (Last 7)?
Hi Shawnsheridan, the VIN is 5C71544

Iíve talked to the guys who did the Apple CarPlay activation for me and they donít recommend to change/update from Japanese maps to NZ, it could crash the system and I will need to factory reset it and do all the CarPlay and FM radio frequency againÖ..

What is your opinion/recommentation?

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 12:34 AM   #61
sebos2005
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW SERIES 1 - F20
Join Date: Apr 2024
Location: ROMANIA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2019 BMW 116I  [0.00]
Maps and fsc code

Hi,

I HAVE ON MY CAR Road Map EUROPE WAY 2018-3
T2229C1R

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code file for
Map Europe Way 2024?
VIN: WBA2R110307D34744

WHERE CAND DOWNLOAD MAPS? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 08:39 AM   #62
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTurkito24 View Post
What is Car VIN (Last 7)?
Hi Shawnsheridan, the VIN is 5C71544

Iíve talked to the guys who did the Apple CarPlay activation for me and they donít recommend to change/update from Japanese maps to NZ, it could crash the system and I will need to factory reset it and do all the CarPlay and FM radio frequency againÖ..

What is your opinion/recommentation?

Cheers
It's routinely done all the time without "crashing the system".
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 08:42 AM   #63
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
10539
Rep
41,178
Posts

Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebos2005 View Post
Hi,

I HAVE ON MY CAR Road Map EUROPE WAY 2018-3
T2229C1R

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code file for
Map Europe Way 2024?
VIN: WBA2R110307D34744

WHERE CAND DOWNLOAD MAPS? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2024, 02:06 PM   #64
dumitru.o
coding BMW.....
dumitru.o's Avatar
Romania
494
Rep
908
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: the land of Dracula

iTrader: (0)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTurkito24 View Post
What is Car VIN (Last 7)?
Hi Shawnsheridan, the VIN is 5C71544

Iíve talked to the guys who did the Apple CarPlay activation for me and they donít recommend to change/update from Japanese maps to NZ, it could crash the system and I will need to factory reset it and do all the CarPlay and FM radio frequency againÖ..

What is your opinion/recommentation?

Cheers
it works without any problem. i can help you remotely if you want, of course the service is not for free.

drop me a Pm with your email address and we will talk further

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebos2005 View Post
Hi,

I HAVE ON MY CAR Road Map EUROPE WAY 2018-3
T2229C1R

Could you please send me lifetime FSC code file for
Map Europe Way 2024?
VIN: WBA2R110307D34744



WHERE CAND DOWNLOAD MAPS? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
hartile le gasesti gratis pe tot internetul

ai nevoie de patch prin cablu. iti pot face remote, contracost
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2024, 02:50 PM   #65
saxavord
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW M140i F20 LCI 2019
Join Date: May 2024
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

I have on my car ROADMAP EURO EVO 2020-3, head unit NBTevo_Q184911. Ií m looking for the latest map update 2024 and a lifetime FSC for map updates. Can you help at all?
VIN : 7D94890

Thx
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #66
Mihaipg
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: BMW E70 3.5D, MB e200CGI A207
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Hello Shawn,

Could you please send me a lifetime FSC code file for
Road Map Europe Way 2024-1
VIN: WBY8P210907E32037

Would really appreciate it. Thx
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST