BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2019, 06:39 AM   #4863
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6816
Rep
3,000
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
the option to do this should be removed lmao what the hell?

"sir we have reports that you pushed a woman out of a moving car at 60 mph"

"Yep, she canceled mid-ride, and it's either gas or ass, nobody rides for free"

And this is why I could never be an Uber driver.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
F30lolz6798.50
MKSixer34173.50
      11-25-2019, 06:54 AM   #4864
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
6799
Rep
3,677
Posts

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
the option to do this should be removed lmao what the hell?
Passengers have told me that they have cancelled mid-ride because their driver was either driving like an asshat or being rude. It’s happened to me at least twice, maybe three times and they claim to play dumb and not know what happened. I told them either cash, request me again or hit the road (politely).


Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
"sir we have reports that you pushed a woman out of a moving car at 60 mph"

"Yep, she canceled mid-ride, and it's either gas or ass, nobody rides for free"

And this is why I could never be an Uber driver.
LOL!

At least 10 passengers a night ask me about stories and believe it or not, I enjoy doing this. However, fun time will end when I move to Indiana and have to go get a real job. Wife may be getting jelly.


To keep this somewhat on topic, I’ve had couples break up while driving them and let me tell you, arguments get ugly.

Had one guy admit he cheated on his wife and I was like -,- as the last thing I want is for the wife to smash his head against my rear window or something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Also our E90 330 and 325 will soon have some sort of boost. So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2019, 07:47 AM   #4865
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
859
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: Miss Daisy
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
made chicken parm, asparagus and potatos in the oven. was great, the whole evening was pretty good and fun!

one question for you cook friends though: chicken in the oven is bound to be dry, yes, but is there a way to get around that? I also realized I need to use real mozzarella instead of the store bought bs that barely melts... :I
It's only dry if you overcook it
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2019, 07:57 AM   #4866
cmyx6go
Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
15679
Rep
2,038
Posts

Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
made chicken parm, asparagus and potatos in the oven. was great, the whole evening was pretty good and fun!

one question for you cook friends though: chicken in the oven is bound to be dry, yes, but is there a way to get around that? I also realized I need to use real mozzarella instead of the store bought bs that barely melts... :I
How did you cook the chicken? Did you fry the cutlets first? Did you use really thin cutlets? Did you use lots of sauce or just top them with some?

I usually get boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cut them myself instead of buying the cutlets so there's some meat to them. Dip in egg, then in breadcrumb. Heat the oil, then fry the cutlets fast. Coat the bottom of a baking pan some sauce, add the chicken cutlets, top with more sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese and shredded mozzarella. You can get away with Polly-O mozzarella. The real fresh mozz has lots of liquid. Cover pan with tin foil and bake at 375 for about 1/2 hour. I promise, it will be tender deliciousness.

Oh, and I recently discovered Bell and Evans air chilled chicken. It's more expensive than the other brands but there is s big difference. It is much more tender, juicy and flavorful than the rest.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
      11-25-2019, 08:33 AM   #4867
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
nyalpine90's Avatar
7422
Rep
11,837
Posts

Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Oh man, the stories I have. I need to make a new Match account. They banned me again.
lets hear them. good way to start short week!
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2019, 09:12 AM   #4868
pennsiveguy
Major
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
3552
Rep
1,062
Posts

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
It's only dry if you overcook it
+1

Don't overcook it, and it won't be dry. Get yourself a good fast-read thermometer (Thermapen, if you really want the best) and cook breasts to 165 degrees F. I also highly recommend brining it for a few hours in advance, to increase the moisture it retains as it cooks. Just a simple brine in a ziploc bag for 3-4 hours makes a big difference. They'll cook faster, too.

Another thing that helps is pounding chicken breasts out flat. You don't need to make them thin, just make them an even thickness all the way across. This helps them cook evenly, so you don't have overcooked edges and ends when you finally get that big "hump" in the middle done. I think they're more visually appealing too.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE
Appreciate 3
      11-25-2019, 10:50 AM   #4869
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
859
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: Miss Daisy
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
lets hear them. good way to start short week!
You mean like the one chick that came over only to stare at the floor/her feet & not talk the whole time? That was painful. At least I managed to get a bj out of it.

Or maybe the one I went to a bar to meet only to have her literally play with her thumbs not speaking unless I said something then blaming me for it when I left & she also added a text after I left telling me "they will remember you" meaning the bar employees.

We, of course, have the countless aholes that use old pics before they put on 50+ lbs. I called one out on it & immediately walked out.
Appreciate 3
nyalpine907422.00
Rmtt8208.00
      11-25-2019, 11:18 AM   #4870
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
nyalpine90's Avatar
7422
Rep
11,837
Posts

Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: L.I. NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]


that first chick, i thought she was staring at her feet because you had her bent over and.....lol
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2019, 11:30 AM   #4871
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
8208
Rep
2,250
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
You mean like the one chick that came over only to stare at the floor/her feet & not talk the whole time? That was painful. At least I managed to get a bj out of it.

Or maybe the one I went to a bar to meet only to have her literally play with her thumbs not speaking unless I said something then blaming me for it when I left & she also added a text after I left telling me "they will remember you" meaning the bar employees.

We, of course, have the countless aholes that use old pics before they put on 50+ lbs. I called one out on it & immediately walked out.
I never got the chance to use online dating services when I was single. Jut was never into the Social Media thing. I had a few dates that came up through "Linked In" for some reason if that could count.

Most of mine were the old fashioned way. Go out to a club and see what happened. Of course that has it's drawbacks as most of the same people frequent the same clubs...so after awhile you have to expand your area because the women remember you and realize very quickly that you aren't looking to get serious even after they have tried to change your mind.

I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 5
      11-25-2019, 11:48 AM   #4872
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
34174
Rep
11,637
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I never got the chance to use online dating services when I was single. Jut was never into the Social Media thing. I had a few dates that came up through "Linked In" for some reason if that could count.

Most of mine were the old fashioned way. Go out to a club and see what happened. Of course that has it's drawbacks as most of the same people frequent the same clubs...so after awhile you have to expand your area because the women remember you and realize very quickly that you aren't looking to get serious even after they have tried to change your mind.

I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!
Awesome!! My fav is: "I'm moving in a different direction." Their imagination can do the rest!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8208.00
      11-25-2019, 12:09 PM   #4873
pennsiveguy
Major
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
3552
Rep
1,062
Posts

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post

I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!
I just tell 'em we can't have sex because I'm scared of heights. They usually get it.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00
      11-25-2019, 12:11 PM   #4874
pennsiveguy
Major
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
3552
Rep
1,062
Posts

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I never got the chance to use online dating services when I was single. Jut was never into the Social Media thing. I had a few dates that came up through "Linked In" for some reason if that could count.

Most of mine were the old fashioned way. Go out to a club and see what happened. Of course that has it's drawbacks as most of the same people frequent the same clubs...so after awhile you have to expand your area because the women remember you and realize very quickly that you aren't looking to get serious even after they have tried to change your mind.

I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!
Let's not forget that a big girl does have some benefits. Lots of places to hide stuff. Warmth in the winter. And in the summer...shade!
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE
Appreciate 3
upstatedoc7555.50
Rmtt8208.00
MKSixer34173.50
      11-25-2019, 12:14 PM   #4875
VisualEcho
Banned
VisualEcho's Avatar
United_States
6629
Rep
4,145
Posts

Drives: '18 M2 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!
That's rough bro. But I guess if it has to be done, it has to be done.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00
      11-25-2019, 02:27 PM   #4876
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3082
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
How did you cook the chicken? Did you fry the cutlets first? Did you use really thin cutlets? Did you use lots of sauce or just top them with some?

I usually get boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cut them myself instead of buying the cutlets so there's some meat to them. Dip in egg, then in breadcrumb. Heat the oil, then fry the cutlets fast. Coat the bottom of a baking pan some sauce, add the chicken cutlets, top with more sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese and shredded mozzarella. You can get away with Polly-O mozzarella. The real fresh mozz has lots of liquid. Cover pan with tin foil and bake at 375 for about 1/2 hour. I promise, it will be tender deliciousness.

Oh, and I recently discovered Bell and Evans air chilled chicken. It's more expensive than the other brands but there is s big difference. It is much more tender, juicy and flavorful than the rest.
Ahh that sounds like a better way of doing it. The recipe i found was to bake them first, then coat them with the sauce and bake some more. It wasn't horrible but would not do it again.
That's what I was thinking, the baking method could have a saving grace if I use fresh sauce and some fresh mozz, and the foil on top should make it good to go.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I never got the chance to use online dating services when I was single. Jut was never into the Social Media thing. I had a few dates that came up through "Linked In" for some reason if that could count.

Most of mine were the old fashioned way. Go out to a club and see what happened. Of course that has it's drawbacks as most of the same people frequent the same clubs...so after awhile you have to expand your area because the women remember you and realize very quickly that you aren't looking to get serious even after they have tried to change your mind.

I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!
how do you get laid through linkedin? I have roughly 1200 connections and not one has hit me up with the "what youre doing sounds very interesting id love to hear about it over coffee"
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15679.00
Rmtt8208.00
      11-25-2019, 03:19 PM   #4877
VisualEcho
Banned
VisualEcho's Avatar
United_States
6629
Rep
4,145
Posts

Drives: '18 M2 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
I've only read a few pages, but I must have missed the best dating site for married guys that don't want to get caught. Can anyone direct me to it?

Appreciate 4
upstatedoc7555.50
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      11-25-2019, 03:36 PM   #4878
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
6799
Rep
3,677
Posts

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
I've only read a few pages, but I must have missed the best dating site for married guys that don't want to get caught. Can anyone direct me to it?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Also our E90 330 and 325 will soon have some sort of boost. So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34173.50
Dang3r12508.50
King Rudi13154.00
      11-25-2019, 07:58 PM   #4879
dinonz
Banned
United_States
3214
Rep
2,385
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Ahh that sounds like a better way of doing it. The recipe i found was to bake them first, then coat them with the sauce and bake some more. It wasn't horrible but would not do it again.
That's what I was thinking, the baking method could have a saving grace if I use fresh sauce and some fresh mozz, and the foil on top should make it good to go.



how do you get laid through linkedin? I have roughly 1200 connections and not one has hit me up with the "what youre doing sounds very interesting id love to hear about it over coffee"
I have some VERY hot Ukranian women from software companies on my linked in. They all use the same ploy - they connect to you, and then see if you want to outsource any programming, and then pass you off to their boss "Boris" for the rest
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      11-26-2019, 05:38 AM   #4880
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
6799
Rep
3,677
Posts

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
[/QUOTE]they connect to you, and then see if you want to outsource any programming, and then pass you off to their boss "Boris" for the rest [/QUOTE]

Boris Grishenko? So after all he was invincible.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Also our E90 330 and 325 will soon have some sort of boost. So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      11-26-2019, 05:50 AM   #4881
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
8208
Rep
2,250
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Ahh that sounds like a better way of doing it. The recipe i found was to bake them first, then coat them with the sauce and bake some more. It wasn't horrible but would not do it again.
That's what I was thinking, the baking method could have a saving grace if I use fresh sauce and some fresh mozz, and the foil on top should make it good to go.



how do you get laid through linkedin? I have roughly 1200 connections and not one has hit me up with the "what youre doing sounds very interesting id love to hear about it over coffee"

Just private messages out of the blue. Odd...I only have one pic on there and it's not a really flattering one as I just tossed it up there when I made the account.

Most were women coming through the area on the way for meetings and asked if I wanted to meet for drinks. I would tell them I didn't drink, but could show them around....as long as they weren't married.

That's one code I never broke when single! I have been called a lot of things...but "home-wrecker" hasn't been one of them. But come to think of it...most of my connections are in the same line of work...so I have undoubtedly met or seen them at trade shows before. Maybe that's it.
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
      11-26-2019, 06:39 AM   #4882
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6816
Rep
3,000
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Just private messages out of the blue. Odd...I only have one pic on there and it's not a really flattering one as I just tossed it up there when I made the account.

Most were women coming through the area on the way for meetings and asked if I wanted to meet for drinks. I would tell them I didn't drink, but could show them around....as long as they weren't married.

That's one code I never broke when single! I have been called a lot of things...but "home-wrecker" hasn't been one of them. But come to think of it...most of my connections are in the same line of work...so I have undoubtedly met or seen them at trade shows before. Maybe that's it.
Lucky. I work in IT, and it seems that when I go to conferences I'm the only one who doesn't fit the stereotype. Of the 50 younger women employed by my company, I would say that only about 5 of them aren't gross overweight sociopaths. 4 of them are married.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8208.00
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      11-26-2019, 08:28 AM   #4883
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
8208
Rep
2,250
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Lucky. I work in IT, and it seems that when I go to conferences I'm the only one who doesn't fit the stereotype. Of the 50 younger women employed by my company, I would say that only about 5 of them aren't gross overweight sociopaths. 4 of them are married.
I'm in automation and chemicals...or chemicals and automation depending on how you look at it.

On the Automation side, I faced the same situation as you. On the chemical side, it's a completely different story as most all the salespeople for those products and associated products are pretty hot.

But you have to have some angle to get your foot in the door I suppose...and these women in sales really know how to take advantage of it.
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      11-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #4884
dinonz
Banned
United_States
3214
Rep
2,385
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Boris Grishenko? So after all he was invincible.
Not sure. They all look the same to me.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST