BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Go Pro Suction Cup Test

02-12-2014, 12:59 AM   #1
westphone
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: M135i MT

Go Pro Suction Cup Test

I used the suction cup and attached it to the rear bumper. I wanted to created fast sensation without actually going too fast, as well as testing out the Go Pro suction kit. I mounted it indoors and double cleaned both surfaces.

Well in about 10 minutes the thing fell off the back of the bumper, and I had to walk on foot to look for it. It was in the mountains and luckily it was found. It's still good, but I am probably going to stay off the suction cup kit.

Here's the short clip of it actually falling off, and apparently you can go 1080 on it....

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #2
Woody80
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d Touring

Shouldn't get an issue as long as it's on a flat surface. Windows work brilliantly to 3 figure speeds. You can always tether it to say the windscreen wiper so if it did lose suction you still have it attached?
Appreciate 0