BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Rare BMW M7 sighting ;)

04-21-2010, 04:57 AM   #23
Reggie-335i
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3 Alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearofthe1 View Post
IMO, if someone doesn't know that the 760i is the best (in terms of price, power, luxury, etc.), then he doesn't need to know.
would be nice to have a 7-series with all the ///M extras - bodykit, quad-pipes, etc etc!
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2010, 05:27 AM   #24
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearofthe1 View Post
You obviously didn't see the comparo done between the 760i and the S63 AMG, did you? Apologies for not remembering which auto show it was.

The 760i is the most powerful, fastest car BMW makes right now, in straight-line speed anyway. Kept pace with the S63 and beat it in some catagories.
S65 is the S Class Mercedes flagship.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #25
nycport
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 335xi

What about the B7??? The car is ridiculous. I know two people that have both an M6 and a B7 (I know, sucks to be them...) and both prefer thier B7's.
I would take that car over ANY others mentioned so far.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #26
Yearofthe1
An ex-addict :-(
Rep
Drives: VFR1200F

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycport View Post
What about the B7??? The car is ridiculous. I know two people that have both an M6 and a B7 (I know, sucks to be them...) and both prefer thier B7's.
I would take that car over ANY others mentioned so far.
Very true. I would definitetly count the B7 in the ultra-high performance luxury sedan category. And being that Alpina is the ONLY tuner in cahoots with BMW, the discussion can really end here. There's no M7 because there's already a B7.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.
-Michael and Ellen Kaplan
Appreciate 0