ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
rodi, maybe make the rules to say 800x800 px max. I hate scrolling left and right constantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodi View Post
too much for your 800x600 CRT monitor?
Tell me about it, wus can afford a BMW but can't plop down $170.00 for a 26" monitor

bluespeed117 - I'll let others comment, as I'm nowhere near as experienced as others here (plus I already submitted one today, and I can only handle so much rejection in one day). This is what I see...I like the lighting being strong on the left, gradually fading to the right. I think the subjects is well cropped for the picture (as in the location in the picture) and having the background faded like that really draws your eyes to the subject. I'm okay with the black and white shot...but with small children, usually the color of their eyes makes the picture and I wonder if your losing anything by choosing B/W. I'm also not a huge fan of noise in the faded background...but I think it works well with this picture.

rodi - for what it's worth, I agree with bluespeed117 in regards to the exit sign...it was the first thing that caught my eye in that picture. Being B/W, I think you could have taken it out easily. The partial shot of the guy in the background is also a bit distracting...I'd like to see him fuzzed out a tad. I'm okay with how the subject looks...as the light is shining right on him and IMO should be like that.

Last edited by ShopVac; 07-07-2011 at 08:55 PM..
Appreciate 0