View Single Post
      03-15-2022, 01:16 PM   #12700
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Men cop a lot of hit these days but the amount of comments in this thread of women being unhinged, flipping out, moody, having outbursts...... i swear, it's a plague.
I think its a different way of thinking and a "chicken or the egg" scenario.

The young ones are, well, young. I was an idiot in my 20s as well. I mean, yeah, I was career oriented and hustling but I still did a LOT of stupid stuff and somehow was still kind of floating through life (not really long term-planning, traveling constantly, etc. Couldn't get a dog until my 30s). Wasnt probably until 31-32 when I really started to make those pragmatic choices. Until then just SUPER lucky. I mean SUPER lucky. Probably a solid HALF of what I have today is purely a product of right place/right time. I cant really judge, they are good girls usually just not in the right place of their lives to really mesh with mine.

The older women the issue seems they got screwed over by a dude and just dont seem to be able to handle it. I dont know of a guy who hasnt been cheated on.

And while some were a bit more emo about it for a while eventually everyone (including myself) eventually just settled on, "Shes a cunt, fuck her" and moved on knowing her actions dont reflect on all women. Women seem to hold on to that shit, pain shop, and eventually convince themselves all guys are like that.

That and projection of insecurities seem to be the biggest things Ive faced in the past few relationships. Something like where a woman would be ashamed of her family and project that onto you and start fights as a way of getting out of going home for Christmas or something.

I remember one HUGE fight with an ex she accused my family of hating hers (narrator: it was she who was embarrassed by her family all along). Never mind my parents found out her grandmother was showing art in a local art show and literally hunted her down out of hundreds of booths to hang out with her and bought one of her pieces. And when she died they HOSTED her parents when they drove up for the funeral, literal first meeting was putting them up for the funeral.

That's also part of the problem with the current, she has siblings with issues with opiates and she is really embarrassed about them, but the funny thing is she projects it onto me and flips the hell out when I jokingly tell people I'm half white-trash (Im actually 3/4ths white trash).

F that! Shame is for the weak! Im a fucking trash-millionaire, suck it!
Appreciate 1