View Single Post
      10-22-2021, 06:35 PM   #11793
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Cyn, I realize this is only going to prolong what the good people of this thread already get and don't want anymore of, but; I feel like I have to say it.

There are others on this thread, whose sex life is something straight out of a movie. But those individuals aren't on here rubbing it other people's faces. Most of what I have shared on here was for fun, but everything I have shared on here is absolute facts. Mind you, there is also much more that I have not shared as not look like.....well....you.

This response goes against my better judgement, but there are times that it's difficult not to say anything. You're like a guy who brags about making $100k/year to room full of millionaires. Just because Sara is so open to post about her dating life doesn't mean that she is the only one here getting action. Some of us have a little class (Ok, for those that know me, I did say a "little").

I imagine if the rest of the collective see you as I do, you're the type to bitch about your filet mignon not being prepared properly in front of people that can't afford ramen. Seriously dude. Conquests or not, something is to be said about being modest, I'm sure you'll never know.

Just so you can understand, dating stories, good or bad, are relatable and comical to those of us who keep it simple. You're completely unrelatable and the more you post, (read as humble brag) it only makes the rest of us despise you more. Not because we are jealous, only because you're fucking annoying.
It looks like we have a lot in common, yet we are very different. You do your thing and I’ll choose to do my thing, my way. I’m not here criticizing you, on how you do your thing. I’d like the same respect from you. Not everyone is like you, and that’s ok. You are, at any time, free to block me and not have to read what I have to say, and go about your marry way. I may be a little different. But, at least I’m not boring. Not saying that you are, however. And again, I’m getting PMs from people who feel completely different than you. Last I heard, it’s a free country. So, I’ll carry on with my right to Freedom of Speech.

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 10-22-2021 at 06:48 PM..
Appreciate 0