United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
look OP, im a very similar guy when it comes to being a "ladies man", and complementing her on her looks, meeting late at night just to talk...its romantic and all...but you're setting yourself up for failure...you are showing how nice and "cute" you are, but as soon as that nice and sweetness slows down, she will give you hell and say "you USED to be sweet"

make her worry, dont text back right away, dont do EVERYTHING she asks, make her put some effort in, like make her come to your house at midnight..

YOU ARE THE MAN, YOU SHOULD BE IN CONTROL

just dont be a dick, be yourself and be sweet and nice...just dont go overboard, or she will start getting annoyed and leave you in the dirt

cliffs: be a jellybean, hard on the outside, soft on the inside...
BEST ADVICE. OP, I think maybe we are missing some of the finer details, but seriously. If you've never had a long term relationship as you said, you MUST do what ^^ just said. I said this before, you need to have better things to do than to text her back right away or be the first one to say, "Good morning!". Go out without her, and have fun without her. Don't move the bitch in to your house don't tell her I love you, don't tell her she's the best gf you've ever had even if its all true. keep her one step below you but still respect her and be kind at the same time. She's moving in for the strike(kiss) on the first date pretty much so kiss her thats all good but don't let her know more than she needs to. If you lose control of the relationship, she's gonna walk all over you.

EDIT: Btw, this is a great thread. Not many actually wind up this way. Hot white chick hooking up with an asian guy tells me a few things....,. She plays World of Warcraft secretly or she has been cheated on a lot or maybe she used to be a nerdy when younger or... something like that if you know what I mean. Thats not any offense to you, but I'm Asian, I know how white girls are. I've dated them all my life but you gotta really be direct and show them you are interested and available. I rarely see them come looking for trouble, and more than anything, STALK YOU FOR A MONTH before you say anything to them. Like, she did EVERYTHING outside of say, "HEY MOTHERF*CKER HIT ON ME!" Seriouslly, "Oh my food was soo bad the other day, and that food on the tv looks really good, GOSH i'm so hungry JEEZ... What should I do about it?!"

EDIT2: Oh and btw, don't tell her that she doesn't have to worry about other girls because she's so beautiful or whatever.... That works against you. You gotta subconsciously make her think that you have 10 girls that are hotter than her available to you, BUT you are choosing her because she makes you a sandwich. jk

Last edited by klipseracer; 10-11-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Appreciate 0