View Single Post
      04-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #19
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

I agree it is a ton of money but man it's tougher to cut than I thought. i cut the cable two months ago and it is a bit of a PITA. I have Netflix and an android box.

Problem number one is there are still times i want live TV, now I am not Canadian so don't really need live sport outside of motorsport so on paper this works for me but in the last two weeks just wanted to check out the masters and the F1 races and what a fucking hassle on the android box.

Problem number 2, when you unbundle your internet costs go throught the roof, it's fuckign crazy. I went from $130 a month for Cable and internet to $90 a month just for internet.

Problem 3,so you say Ok i'll change to a cheaper ISP, yeah great but now you need a modem, router and install fees so it's a full fuckign year before you even break square ffs.

Problem 4, I figure regular OTA TV will solve a lot of issues but fuck me, my house is finished so now i am running coaxle through the fucking walls and not to mention the cost of install and hardware for an ariel.

On paper it take sa solid 2 to 3 years years to break square.
Appreciate 0