View Single Post
      03-02-2022, 10:11 AM   #12608
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Lol honestly I was nervous then when I saw her walk down the stairs from her apartment building a huge sigh of relief swept over me

No just a brother who could probably kill me with one punch (im 6'1 and 165, 11% BMI but this guy is huge).

funny stuff...technically in a sense the ex doesn't exist to me anymore as of yesterday afternoon she blocked me on all social media platforms, I think this is finally it.

the Good: Picked up the 23yo (was indeed as hot as her pictures). Drove her to the restaurant was wearing a blouse with the top 2 buttons undone, suede leggings i gues i'd call them and black boots. Small talk in the car then arrived at the restaurant. Sat down and she talked about how people always thought she was a catfish on the app and I joked how i was relieved she wasn't some 80 year old named Bruno. We ordered some Mule's and an appetizer sampler. As i was eating the garlic bread from the sampler I said "whoops sorry I broke my rule of eating garlic or raw onions on the first date", she laughed and said "its ok im eating it to...what other rules do you have?", I responded with "No sex on the first date" it was then she blushed and smiled and looked down.

We continued talking and she mentioned how she was a real pool shark so challenged her to a game back at my place which she agreed to, before we got into the F32 and drove back to my place she adjusts her blouse and says "these weren't hanging out too much were they?", I smiled and said "a little bit but im not complaining". Got in the car and she caressed my arm (it was at that moment I knew I was going to break the rule). We Pull into my garage and walk upstairs past the Billiard room and went straight upstairs to my place. Gave her the tour sat on the couch and she said "dont tempt me with a good time". I ended up breaking that rule and drover her home after. Not a bad tuesday
She sounds nice.
Appreciate 0