Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'd reiterate your sentiments on the texting business. Just be straight forward and let her know that if she wants to have a conversation to call. This shit drives me batty too. A couple of quick messages to wrap up details I'm ok with, but I have far too much shit to do to sit peck at a phone keyboard to carry a conversation. Text conversations can take hours to summarize the same content that an actual phone call can wrap up in less than 10 minutes. Also hard to determine tone/sarcasm via text. That shit is the devil.
Dude yes, I told her this and she was literally taken aback like "oh wow he's okay with me calling him!!!" kinda expression on her face.

I can't say I'm a fan of that either because if I'm unavailable it's because i'm unavailable to chat...
The clinginess isn't helping either, will post some screenshots I sent to my boys hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Not on any dating apps and haven't been for a long time, but from what I gathered when I was is that this is nothing more than a tool for women to feel better about themselves. Most have no intention of ever speaking to you, they just want the validation that someone thinks they are attractive.....AND would potentially chat with someone in the event that the other person is a social media/dating app superstar, but these individuals are generally more shallow than the women chasing them.

It's the continual carousel of meaningless conversation and even more meaningless sex to be had from dating apps.
100% agree, but at least on paper tinder is for the ego boost, humble forces the girl to text you first. as a man you absolutely can not text the other side first.

lowkey, looking back i can definitely see how the old me was obnoxious (wonder why i realized there was a problem and changed some stuff around) in terms of texting almost 24/7. it's repulsive at best and only gets the other person away from you than do anything else
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00