View Single Post
      05-27-2021, 04:53 PM   #56
fubarian
upgrades. Upgrades, EVERYWHERE
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi, E63 M6, F25, M550xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
If you enjoy your car then cool. I wouldn't Dinan badge it though if it didn't already have one.
I've kind of enjoyed it so far -- learned a ton, surprised the ever-loving hell out of my wife (she'd never seen this level) and her family still doesn't believe it (fun times)... it's been a ton of work, but no, it didn't have the badge when I got it. Also, the previous owner had no idea what he was doing and I'm pretty sure the place he took it to had no business touching any car. Bonus, this car wasn't even running when I got it (the drive belt did that inject the crank gasket, oil starvation, metal bits everywhere, ...made for a great set of youtube videos though).

With the work I've put into it, it's kind of a crazy frankenstein. M sport parts, e92 M3 parts, F8x M3/M4 brakes, calipers, on top of the dinan parts. When I realized I could slap a Dinan badge on it, I couldn't remember seeing ANY E9xs with it -- that lead me to the question.

Quote:
Get an e24 m6 though.
Sigh, I know. I'd love to have all 3 M6s in my garage.
2008 E63 ///M6
Appreciate 1