View Single Post
      05-21-2021, 01:08 AM   #18
Vivek.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is coupe, e30 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubarian View Post
I had read they sold to Holley - which coming from a lot of the fords before I ended up in bmw's ... it's not a bad play.

That said, I recently missed out on a "me spec" (everything triple black) E24 M6 which really bummed me out and has put me on this stupidity string of upgrades, and this is AFTER I swapped a new motor into the damn thing. Today, I just finished putting on M4 rotors, pads, brake calipers on my e92 (thanks SeemsLegit, damn nice kit), plus a M3 brake booster (hey, the fluid was already drained so...) and this is immediately after I put in some koni yellows, dinan springs with the supplement stuff yesterday evening. Tada, easy insta-Dinan badge level. Ok, I had to buy the pedals to make 10. Sue me.

...there's another M6 that's a Dinan E24 (turbo) that I still might peruse. I have this crackhead idea of having all 3 M6s and I have ZERO interest in a museum piece, I want a car I can drive every so often and just enjoy.
So what all dinan parts on your e92 got you to 10 points? All I see in this post are the springs and pedals. Curious how easy it would be on this platform--I tried on my e39 540i/6 but it would've been 10k in parts or so, I got 3 or 4 points
2013 335is Mineral/Coral - DR 6466 - DR Mani - PI - Motiv FF - Dodson Clutches - OEM CF Roof - M3 GTS DCT/LSD/DS/Halfshafts/Suspension/Subframe/Brakes/Chassis Bracing F+R - DEFIV Diff Brace - 437M/R888R
2015 X5 35D - 1990 535i [RIP] - 1992 318i Convertible - 2002 540i/6
Appreciate 0