________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
Let's reset this bitch.

Had a great date with my partner yesterday.
Day started at 9:30 when we left home, went to renew her driver's licence, and while there I figured I'd ask "how do I get a motorcycle licence again?"
In 2 minutes and $15 later the lady there had me sitting at a computer for a 40 question test I wasn't prepared for. But we were happy I passed!

Then we went for a nice breakfast ocean-side at a fancy resort. Even had an older gentleman who was there with his wife come up to our table "excuse me, but you guys just look so happy, I had to come over. Congratulations on the new baby" as we're now almost due.

Then onto a quick car wash, gas up, and a decision to go for a long backroad scenic route drive… 400km later we're home at 7 pm…
Lots of twisties, lots of highway too, got to play with an S8 and a Q8 who were travelling together. Hit 210 going uphill passing them.

Find a partner that you can do and enjoy things with. The rest follows.

Enjoy your Sunday guys and girls. What's happening today?
Wise words! The partner you enjoy as much out of the bedroom as you do in the bedroom is the keeper.

Hottie attorney and I are taking her youngest son [and his friend] to the pumpkin patch shortly. We're going to carve them up later this evening (…after the gym and lunch/drinks).

P.S. I came up on a brand new NVIDIA 3070 Ti for my girl's son; it's his Christmas present. He's going to be amped when he sees this.
Nice! We picked up our pumpkins and carved them last weekend! Halloween decoration shopping included for the front yard.
Her son will be excited for sure! What games does he play on that!?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24818.50