Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
There are still a few people with strong morals and values out there, don't lose hope. I know quite a few of them and I'm thankful to have them in my life. With that said, there are many, many people who will use you until they can't anymore and then find the next guy to use. This is true in relationships, employers, corporations, etc.
it is what it is my man, i can't say ive lost hope completely but more of a change of expectations along with a lessened sense of trust towards people in general.
my dad's a businessman and growing up i got a lot of tips on how to do business so i was/still am fairly good on that end, but with girls i never got to that so i had to fall and scrape my knee to learn not to... in the end it's working out though.

both of my closest buddies are such nice people it's almost eyewatering, especially assface. i call him that and he calls me dickweed (VERY long story) but other than that all three of us always look out for each other. the other guy is the guy that invited me to that party, btw. for jody: the guy on my last pic on insta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Not always. Damn, he got the house, everything in it, half my 401K and lifetime alimony. I got to keep my vital organs though.
i always thought you were a cool guy but now im realizing you're a cool gal...
i guess the rule of "no chicks are ever on the internet" is debunked again
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15560.00