View Single Post
      01-07-2019, 01:31 PM   #2810
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Exactly. My problem in this situation is that I continued to allow it to happen over how I felt about her. Everyone, even her family warned me of what the outcome would be. I'm just glad she is now someone else's problem to deal with. I feel sorry for that poor bastard.
Well, given he's British, it's about 98.7% certainty that he has lousy discoloured teeth. The sort of look where one might acknowledge that other has a mouthful of teeth, but in no discernible order or fashion, just that they sort of sprouted up randomly.

And she has to deal with that mouth frenching her. Or worse, talking at her on a daily basis. So you might find it to be in order, in the deep cold recesses of your heart, to muster up a little sympathy for her.

Or, if you've not found any sympathy, OT can be a vicious place. Imagine what might happen should her email address be accidentally posted in this thread...what some users might do to convince her they were Jody from a new email address...and the fun that could ensue.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00