01-07-2019, 11:52 AM   #2797
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
u can not stop there lol
Ok, so here is the rest of the story. The next day, I go downstairs and she is cooking breakfast. I open the laptop that stays of the cocktail table in the living room for various music, movies & forum bs to occupy my mind. When I open google and click in the search box, what pops up is a friend of mines name facebook. I say nothing. When she brings breakfast into the living room, I simply left the web page as it was so she could see it. She comes into the room and is trying her best to avoid the topic as she knows that I know something is up. She sets her plate on the table, notices the laptop screen and instantly tries to begin a tirade of lies.

The story goes that she went to go see her sister whose husband is related to my friend whom we both went to high school with. They were drinking and left her sisters around the same time.

Her story is that he was following her after she left while calling her. She didn't answer the phone but pulled over to let him know he shouldn't follow her home. She then came home to pull up his facebook account to send him a FB message stating to leave her alone.

His story: (because I am that guy that will straight up call someone and ask) They left at the same time and met up in a parking lot, kissed and whatnot in the car and then went their separate ways.

I did ask her about the condom wrapper in the trash and she swore that there was never one in there and that I must have been jet lagged. She also explained that she never kissed him or was alone with him at any time.

This was only one of the long list of times that her actions and time could not be accounted for when matters of other men, mainly my "friends" were involved with.
Appreciate 4