View Single Post
      09-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #458
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Sure it is. We all choose to be in the relationships we are in. Yes, it is sometimes difficult to cut the cord or walk away, but ultimately folks make a decision to stay with or leave that person.

Like pretty much everything in life, we have a choice. We've all made the wrong choice on many things in our lives so don't take this as me acting like I'm perfect. I just know that it is, ultimately, a choice no matter how one wants to spin it.

If it's not a choice you're telling me that I broke up with women or they broke up with me b/c of what then? After all, we don't choose to stay with people.
I'm sorry to hear that you think you have a choice over everything in life. You've obviously never really been in love. Did I make a wrong choice in who I was with, absolutely! At the same time, life isn't black and white and you are not in control of anything. Life is nothing more than random events all happening at once and you are simply a pawn in all of it.

Some decisions will alter your path in life and some things you have control of i.e. what you wear, what you eat, your motor skills. Your emotions and other peoples actions you do not control. Yes, you have the option of shutting people out to prevent them from affecting your life, but that's no life at all.
Appreciate 0