outofphase
dad bod
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeside View Post
Guys…

I made this post so I could gather suggestions and I have a guy coming over 11/10 to help me hang whatever I buy. I won’t see my car for a bit, as it just landed at the German port.

Over the weekend my son flipped on the existing fluorescent lights and one of the bulbs fell out and landed on my E46 hood. Somehow the bulb did not explode, and it only left the smallest of dents (no scratch). It should roll out fine.

I cannot believe I made this thread while trying to be proactive and this happened a couple days later. I’ve been parking that car under those lights for 20 years.

Really appreciate all the suggestions. I think I’m going to throw a couple Sams Club LED fixtures up for now. We are remodeling the house in the spring and I’m going to tack a garage remodel on, as soon as I have some breathing room with cash flow. Need to get the remodel done, along with cars for myself and my daughter first.
Ouch! That’s some crazy timing… Any LED fixtures will be a nice improvement. Good luck with the remodel, you’ll have to share photos of the garage when it’s done
Appreciate 1
Lakeside400.00