08-14-2019, 08:29 AM   #1040
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
These are great! Some of the best work outs that I've had, came from days that I didn't feel well or didn't want to go to the gym at all. Results are never instant.

I busted my ass Monday night and little disappointed that I'm not more sore than I am. I started bulking 2 weeks ago and seeing the results already, unfortunately I'm putting on a chub in the process. All part of it I suppose, I'll burn that shit off fast once I get the arms, shoulders, chest and legs the size I want though. Excited to get back in there tonight and teach those weights a lesson.
Just keep motivating yourself to go! Keep it up!

Well boys I'm off to the gym for a back/bi day! Got my aminos, got my preworkout flowing through my veins and I'm ready to tear some shit up! feel good feel pumped! And than a hottie walks by and efs my focus up
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0