View Single Post
      06-28-2022, 07:24 PM   #115
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketfoot View Post
This for sure. We are very much a Disney family having done 10 Disneyland, 2 Disney World (and one coming up in September) and 1 Disneyland Paris trips with our girls.

I grew up in Northern California and did multiple trips starting in the mid-late 60's as well.

Disney, be it land or world, is one of those things in life that tends to be love it or hate it. While I definitely do not like how expensive it has gotten or a lot of the changes they have made (like dumping FastPass for Genie Plus), we have nothing but 100% positive memories of our trips.
So if we err on the conservative side and assume $10K per vacation...does that mean you've spent $130K on Disney alone? $260K if we're at $20K per vacation? Holy crap man. Each to their own, but I'd really like to get Alfisti thoughts on this, because I'm very worried for his personal safety.

You see, the last post of his in the Worx thread had absolutely no negativity at all that I could detect, and I'm quite worried his (significantly) better half snapped and offed him and is now starting to post on his account pretending to be him for plausible deniability purposes later on. It is really quite concerning, give us a shout out there Aussie and let us know you are still in the land of the living.

Putting out the bat signal now:
Aussie Aussie Aussie....
Appreciate 0