03-28-2019, 03:56 AM   #16
ChristosD
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: m135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by furtado4 View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I checked it before but I can't make myself like the horrible GTI cloth seats (even the 7.5 version), I'm not sure if the resale value will be better and I've to say that I'm really attracted to the idea of getting an 1-series, it being RWD helps too.

Also checked other cars like an Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce, Audi S1 and A3, amongst others, but the BMW seems to be the better choice for my likings

By the way, only going to make a final decision next month but for now the top contender is the 120i (actually increased my budget to include other extras, like sports seats and HIFI soundsystem).
Good idea sports seats are a must, but if you can get the full msport package that would be ideal. I'm not too sure on the lci spec of the 120i but the digital dash is also a lovely thing to look at feels very modern, and definitely HK sound system, the standard one is shocking.

The b48 is a great engine i have a friend here in south Africa with a 320i lci (b48 engine) making just shy of 200wkw with jb4 BEF(dp full exhaust) golf 7.5R owners get very annoyed when a 320i walks them haha

'14 F20 M135i EWG FBO:// INJEN INTAKE // PURE INLET// TURBOSMART BOV DUAL PORT //
//CSF INTERCOOLER // ER CP // SNOW S2.5 METH KIT // B58TU HPFP // NGK 97506 // ER DP // TMSS MID PIPE //MPE // MPBBK // UR STRUT BRACE // BM3 CUSTOM JORDAN E85 TUNE // XHP STAGE 3 //
Appreciate 1
Vervain397.50