View Single Post
      11-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #2189
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
STD's come and go but kids stay for (at least) 18 years... so yeah, not risking that.

coming into college was a fun experience for me, especially hearing about how people find their wives/husbands in their undergrad etc i had hopes of basically "meeting my wife". didn't take long to realize that not a lot of these girls are "wife material" so i had to change my objectives
Some STD's stick with you sir....for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
dude marriage is so "binding" i don't get people who do that, i guess everyone has different definitions for "wife material"...

so many guys i know just want someone to cook and clean for them mostly because they can't and it's sad, honestly for that end the day i overcome my scare to iron my shirts i'll be all good. for now i just have a friend iron my shirts for me in return for sushi and wine
I agree with the marriage thing. Marriage, the house, white picket fence, etc. is an ideology that worked in the 50's but not so much these days. Marriage is betting half of your assets that the other person isn't going to cheat on you or either of you can no longer stomach the other. Not very good odds. I'll pass.
Appreciate 1