View Single Post
      06-11-2020, 05:59 PM   #59
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Believe you me. Lawyers are involved now. Every thing is being documented. Work orders, receipts, phone calls, VMs, etc are all collected, collated, and forwarded.

Like I said. F**k them and their sh*tty customer service. F**k them and their sh*tty product. F**k them and and their inability to build something that can last more than 5,000 miles.

In the grand scheme of things, my struggle with GM is meaningless. But man I am beyond frustrated NOW.
Been following this thread for a while now...really crappy situation, and they're handling it so badly! Sorry it's happening to you.

Since you have lawyers involved, and you're past the threshold for lemoning it...why not just go ahead and do that? Sure, GM/dealer would drag their feet...but do you even want that car back at all now, built by that dealership? Personally, I'd jump at the chance to force a buy-back!

Also, getting hassled about it at home "I told you so" etc is the icing on the cake. Happens to me sometimes too. Makes my blood boil instantly! You're clearly calmer than I am, so I hope you're managing to deal with that better than me too!

Good luck
Appreciate 0