View Single Post
      05-28-2019, 04:03 AM   #9
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

Previously, I had a Black Cooper S, then an alpine white 120d E87, now an Alpine white M140i F20. My father love only black cars, and believe me, they're really, really difficult to maintain properly brilliant and "new", even if you really take care to your car, and you take care in the way you wash it.

The light colors are miles better to maintain, easier to wash (as you don't see any kind wash reflexes that you'll always see on a black car unless you wrap it), and much cooler (as far as inside tempertaure) during summer period, believe me, it's another good point to value instead of dark colors.

My girlfriend has a new Cooper S, and it's moonwalk grey. Black is lovely....but only wen you pick up the car from the dealer....then basing on how difficult is to maintain a black car, as I told you, my father drives only black cars and I had one in the past.... it becomes a nightmare (for me) if you really take care of the car.

A solution could be to wrap it transparent, or maybe using the new nano-technologies, but honeslty, I don't want to be bored and sick more than what I'm with my car. A car is made to be used, and if you're like me, that you like to have an always claned and shiny car with few efforts, black isn'the right choice.
Appreciate 0